Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
SUPERCAR SUNDAY - Page 5 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

SUPERCAR SUNDAY

Paul C

Thanks Mike! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh.... and bring THAT bird with you. You can drive ,

SHE ,can sit on my lap !!!

Oooohh Oohhh !!

Mike :):lol::)

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha! No way!!! lmao She can sit and jiggle on my lap and we can take the bumpy route! :)

Which usual? Jn5 or Egham?

Jn 5 is easier :lol:

Time?

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Hahaha! No way!!! lmao She can sit and jiggle on my lap and we can take the bumpy route! :)

Jn 5 is easier :P

Time?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jn. cinq pour moi.

qelle heure ?

huit heure et demi ?

(Cor mate ,this skoolbouy Frensch innarf eezy ter doo .)

Er, Innit ?

Cos ,I fink dats orl I cnow.

Mike :):lol::P

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Le stylo de ma Tante est dans le jardin! :)

Oh-eight-thirty-hours wing-com, roger wilco :lol:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

NW travellers meeting point:

To leave Hilton Park at 8.15, suggests to me we need to be leaving Sandbach Services around 7.30.

Don't know if my alarm works at this time on a Sunday morning, but will give it a try!

Le stylo de ma Tante est dans le jardin! :)

Oh-eight-thirty-hours wing-com, roger wilco :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you get that penguin lover and the slothful Bibs out of bed in time to meet also?

AND ..........dont you be late , you young rascal , just because you are spending the Saturday eve putting yerself abaht in the clubs 'till the small hours !!!

Mike B) B) B)

Vive la piste Autoroute M40 !! :lol:

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Whats this NW Traveller meeting point? :) Have I missed a post. :)

Jesus, 7:45am at Sandbach. Ill have to leave home at 7am. :lol:

And...

I've got Graham to collect between Sandbach and Hilton Park. :P

Looks like I should have got that #4 Chip upgrade after all. :P Oh well, the motorway will be quiet which should allow for some brisk progress. Looking forward to meeting up David even if I cant see you through my sleepy eyes.

I take it Superdave is meeting us at Sandbach ? anyone else ?

NW travellers meeting point:

To leave Hilton Park at 8.15, suggests to me we need to be leaving Sandbach Services around 7.30.

Don't know if my alarm works at this time on a Sunday morning, but will give it a try!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Carl, your offer of a lift is gratefully accpeted.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Graham,

We are good to go. Got the new Tyres fitted today. Holy Crap what a difference to the handling. However my Brake Upgrade wont be going ahead of the meet as the callipers didnt arrive as planned. Which is probably for the best as something was bound to go wrong.

Im not sure what the rest of the NW gang want to do. If they are going to drop off the motorway with me to pick you up in convoy or else Ill just meet them a few minutes earlier and head off just ahead of them ready to arrive at Hilton Park with you.

Sound complicate :)

Dont worry, Ill sort it. :lol:

Mike - I believe the Penguin is indeed currently intending to make an appearance in the Hoon Support Vehicle :)

Penguin.jpg

Although going by recent performance, I will believe it when I see it! :P :)

I think Bibs is due to be shooting bankers sunday morning - It's a community service by all accounts! :lol:

Mike - I believe the Penguin is indeed currently intending to make an appearance in the Hoon Support Vehicle :P

Penguin.jpg

Although going by recent performance, I will believe it when I see it! :P :)

I think Bibs is due to be shooting bankers sunday morning - It's a community service by all accounts! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unfortunately I havn't had the use of a bank for around 20 years,

there is however an extortion company that use ME to regularly boost their already obscene profits!

Mike,

Numb ,from personal tax, corporation tax , inheritance tax, stealth tax and fiscal theft operated by the clearing houses. :P

P.S.

What will the penguin turn up in ?......... Will it be the Swedish hearse with low profile tyres? "All the quicker to bury you with ,Grandma" :):lol:

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Hahaha! No way!!! lmao She can sit and jiggle on my lap and we can take the bumpy route! :blink:

Jn 5 is easier :)

Time?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Attention Fishy,

The Leatherhead junction , (as previous meets ) is No 9 near another of your discarded girlfriends homes ? Did we not ought to throw the meeting place open to others?

Are there any others out there that would like to join in the convoy ???

Mike B)

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Are there any others out there that would like to join in the convoy ???

Mike B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Mike

Have exchanged PMs with Fishy and am on a promise of his pass.....so yes pls, I'll meet up with you at the place near J5.

Rgds Mike

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Hi Mike

Have exchanged PMs with Fishy and am on a promise of his pass.....so yes pls, I'll meet up with you at the place near J5. 

Rgds Mike

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hold the front page, i think fishy has th junction No wrong !!

Too many bouncy distractions for him !!

I think he means J9 leatherhead exit.

Mike

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Hold  the front page, i think fishy has th junction No wrong !!

Too many bouncy distractions for him !!

I think he means J9  leatherhead exit.

Mike

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hopefully its J5 (Nr Sevenoaks) .....that was the map ref he sent anyway!

Mike

its usually the pub isnt it, opposite the garage.

so you are coming young fish, good good. so which lambo would you like to lick first, im starting on a murci roadster if one turns up.

(oh fish,,ssssh can you steal mikes new wing without him knowing, so i can try it on mine)

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Hopefully its J5 (Nr Sevenoaks) .....that was the map ref he sent anyway!

Mike

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PROBABLY, where he is meeting you .......... ??

Mike.

PS If we are going to make 'Dermots Charge' on SS we had better leave J9 at 8 am?

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

I am meeting my dad at Warwick services at 9:15am, so will try and make it to the pub in time. but if not will not be too far behind :blink:

Just trying to find a fun route from Stansted on RAC routeplanner now!

Ben

Lemoncurd

factory.jpg

No I simply cocked up that's all! :blink:

I shall re-find the Jn 9 meet place and forward the map location to you Mike (MPx) :)

:blink: Mike ® you're going to have to refresh my memory - 'tis so long since I was with aforementioned lady of great bappage! (36G! :) :) )

PS If we are going to make 'Dermots Charge' on SS we had better leave J9 at 8 am?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK Mike - Have had a new map ref from Robin closer to Leatherhead turn! Have also just seen that the appointed hour has moved fwd to 08:00. Will be there.......just hope 'there' is the same 'there', where you will be!

Cheers

Mike

Me too!!! :blink:

Mike - Get off the phone! I've been trying to call you!! :blink: