Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
SUPERCAR SUNDAY - Page 4 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

SUPERCAR SUNDAY

Paul C

Dermot,

Yesterday the clutch on my S4 has packed in so the car won't be able to make it.

Do I return the ticket/wristband to you or is there a reserve list. If I need to pass 'em directly to someone please let me have a name and address.

Personally, I'd still like to attend the show(and pay my

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Graham, is there no chance of getting it done? thats sods law :D

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

:D  Graham, is there no chance of getting it done? thats sods law  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dodgy,

Its 10 days away. you can guess the length of the waiting lists at Lotus service centres. It's a definite no-no.

Hopefully though I'll still be there If I can scrounge a lift.

Cheers,

Graham.

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Graham,

Sorry to hear your news.  I don't have a reserve list.  Perhaps post as a separate thread.

Dermot

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Will do.

graham

Graham,

Sorry to hear the news on the clutch, at least you had some idea that it maybe on its way out ahead of time.

If you aint got a ride I'd be happy to pick you up as Ill have a spare seat. Of course thats assuming I dont have any further issues in the mean time. But she hasnt let me down yet so. Drop me your postcode, address and phone number and we can arrange pickup if you havent already ?

Best regards,

Carl

Dermot,

Yesterday the clutch on my S4 has packed in so the car won't be able to make it.

Do I return the ticket/wristband to you or is there a reserve list. If I need to pass 'em directly to someone please let me have a name and address.

Personally, I'd still like to attend the show(and pay my

I am looking increasingly touch and go :blink:

I'll know, I guess, tuesday afternoon if my car will be ready in time - The new cylinder head didn't get sent when expected :)

If someone wants my passes (car + pax) then PM me with your addres. First one to ask gets them - PROVIDED my car is not ready - otherwise tough! :)

:o

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

im afraid im touch and go aswell,,,had some tyres put on the rear, and me being me thought oh though on some 285/35/19 instead of 285/30/19, well they look stupid like a dragster, didnt know only going up from 30 to 35 would be so much difference, well i ordered some more tyres last night (sunday), and hopefully selling the crap ones. so should be ok as the tyres are being sent straight to the garage.

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Graham,

Sorry to hear the news on the clutch, at least you had some idea that it maybe on its way out ahead of time.

If you aint got a ride I'd be happy to pick you up as Ill have a spare seat. Of course thats assuming I dont have any further issues in the mean time. But she hasnt let me down yet so. Drop me your postcode, address and phone number and we can arrange pickup if you havent already ?

Best regards,

Carl

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Carl, your offer of a lift is gratefully accpeted.

We have arranged to be Hilton Park for 8.15am so we'll need to meet at 8.00 at the same Hotel (ooer missus :blink: ) as before.

From HP its over to Frankley to pick up Nick then to Graydon.

Nick can you pm me your mobile. As I'm passanger now, I can call you when we're approaching Frankley services and you can join us without us having to call in. B)

Graham.

Thanks Carl, your offer of a lift is gratefully accpeted.

We have arranged to be Hilton Park for 8.15am so we'll need to meet at 8.00 at the same Hotel (ooer missus  :) ) as before...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:(

Good stuff Graham, It will be nice to have you along for the ride. Ill probably try and aim to be at Hotel a little earlier as Im normally crap at getting places on time. :blink:

and in typcial Lotus style I have to keep my fingers crossed as on Wednesday Im getting new front boots on the car after a low speed blow out and on Friday Im in at PNM for a serious Front Brake upgrade. Hopefully everything will run to plan. :blink:

Best Regards

Carl

Can the rest of the NW boys be at Hilton Park M6 at around 8.15am on Sunday?

I know the NMEG boys can.

Graham.

droping like flies :blink:

Graham,Carl,Dave,Dave,Dave and Adrian , i will be at Hilton esprit willing :(

(sorry if i forgot any one - lost track) :)

Nick , see you at Frankley

Dr Fish with the mezmerizing avatar, hope all gets sorted before sunday.

and Karl, lets pray the tyres come! if not , come anyway , you can always place something like chairs in front of them to block the view :blink:

lets it be a good day out :o see you all there.

Dodgy .. Another Dave

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

:blink:

Will be 'offline' for weeks still, but will be there sunday and am watching this thread on my phone.

Moved friday night, we moved ourselves as i'm so tight, the process nearly killed vic and she's in bed knackered while i'm up at 5.00am putting furniture together, still...

See you sunday.

I will have a spare seat in the 350 if anyone wants a lift. I will be meeting with everyone else at Hilton Park at 8:15am.

I also have a spare pass since my wife has decided to go to a wedding instead :blink:

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

I will have a spare seat in the 350 if anyone wants a lift. I will be meeting with everyone else at Hilton Park at 8:15am.

I also have a spare pass since my wife has decided to go to a wedding instead :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looks like we're going to have an abundance of passes :blink:

Graham.

If anyone knows for sure they will NOT be coming could they mind sending back the car and driver (+ passenger) passes them back to me.

I am not offering a refund and don't have a waiting list but there are few people emailed me a while back i could contact.

If that is the case could people email me directly for my address.

Dermot

OK I'm definitely not going, the head hasn't even come back from the machine shop :blink:

If anyone wants a freebie PM asap! :blink:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

thats crap robin, you not coming in the metty then?

looks like im coming though, new tyres arrived today. so need to sell my other tyres now if anyone is interested, not esprit size but you never know (285/35/19, only done 10miles)

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Anyone going from the land of the free and the good i.e Essex? with a spare seat? Obviuosly I wouild split petrol etc..

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

OK I'm definitely not going, the head hasn't even come back from the machine shop :o

If anyone wants a freebie PM asap! :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OH ALL RIGHT !!!

I'll take yer to the ball Fishy.

ON ONE CONDITION.........

That you do not put the curse of atrition on my newly acquired 350........!!

meet you at the usual place....Bring Glass slippers....

Mike :(:blink::)

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Looking forward to seeing the new car Mike  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

....Its just another Esprit , Jono....

"Damn Lotus Specials"............

Mike :):):lol:

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Thanks Mike! :)