IGNORED

270 ps upgrade?

Bruss

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You get a new air filter, stainless exhaust with integrated Cat, Plugs, Belts, Supercharger Pulley, lightweight flywheel and revised ECU code. £4,500 + VAT + fitting I think it is. 270 is a conservative figure as it's not been on the dyno, you may see higher numbers once it's all done :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

That's a hell of a lot of money for 10 BHP. But then again I needed a bolt for the front windscreen/deflector that costs about 2 quid for 10 in Halfords and was charged 7 pounds for my trouble. Good job I didn't need the nut and washer too!

Paul

p.s. Unless I have gotten my facts wrong don't Lotus advise that you should only fit with the sequential gearbox because the standard one cannot take the extra power/torque?

They don't.

Eliseparts will have a new ECU out shortly which will be plug and play for the 2-Eleven, this along with a few other upgrades will allow you to get more than 270 cheaper than the Lotus route but as pointed out the gearbox can't handle 260 never mind anymore....