Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Possibly last meet this year? - UK - East Anglia - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Possibly last meet this year?

andydclements

Just a though that with the nights drawing in it might be the last real chance to get a decent turn-out for a wider east Anglia meet.

I know it's a week after the Norfolk crew will meet at Larling, but it's not only the same people, it's a wider group.

I'm not doing a poll, but if a couple of people post to say yes in the next couple of days we'll go for it.

Could either do Fen Ditton, or .... instead of across the a14 Go down the A11and go to Fourwentways area. Meet with Herts & Essex / whoever feels like it. I'll be on the road that day, so not fussed which.

Edited by andydclements

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. who knows of a decent place to meet around there?

I considered the cafe, but as it doesn't serve alcohol (for the few that want it) I think that's out. Anybody know a decent pub near the All Forwentways area?

Hi Andy

I'm in. Have a look at the Black Bull at Balsham. Junction before 4 Wentways (heading south) up the slip road, turn left at the top and follow for a couple of miles till you get to Balsham. Pub on the right half way through the village.

Better Get My new oil cooler on before the meet.

Cheers

Ralph

good pub for food and drink at 6 mile bottom the green man

Edited by pete

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Right, simply to suit the 9that week) man of luxury, Black Bull.

I had considered pulling in that junction on the way home this evening, but forgot, so I'm glad some of you know it's OK.

Pete, thanks for that suggestion, and hopefully we'll get there some time soon (well, it may be soon in glacial time scales).

So, 7:30 ish arrival Tuesday 26th

Black Bull http://www.blackbull-balsham.co.uk/

27 high street

Balsham

Cambridge

CB21 4DJ

Come one, come all..

Alan, I believe it is 7.30pm booked for six people :) - although i'm certian they will be able to cater for a couple more.

I'll be popping along obviously! i think we're looking at

AndyC

Ralph

Fitz

Dom

Dave

and possibly Paul and Alan

Edited by fitz

Dom, nice to meet you, and glad you popped down to meet us (and were allowed to). Similarly nice to see Ralph, Fitz and Dave Eds. Weather was awful, but I guess that's typical October. We'll have to look to do some centralised East Anglia meets next year once spring is here.

Andy