Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Rainbow and Dove Meet Thurs 4th Nov - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Rainbow and Dove Meet Thurs 4th Nov

Hastingwood nr Harlow, Essex - come off M11 at Harlow, follow A414 east for 100 yds, turn left and it's about a mile on your left.

See you there!

Dave.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave will be there i am picking him up.He has not been on the forum lately as he has not the internet[talk talk have cut him off}

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

very pleasant evening .Nice to see Andy and Ralph.

Dave has entered a Heclers team in the rainbow and dove xmas quiz on sunday the 12th December at 7.00 pm who is up for it .Dave still has no internet.

!. Dave & Megan

2 Pete & Sue

Edited by pete

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

I've added it to the calendar Pete!

No doubt we will be asked to start a new thread! (cue Bibs). :-)

Dave.

• 3 weeks later...

If your meeting next Thursday i will come as I have not been to the last few due to a few things at home, I can't make the 12th as I have been told "we" are visting friends,mind you what time is it on the 12th as friends are in Harlow... so might be able to pop in :)

Chris

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

At the 4th November meet?

New thread anyone? If you're wondering why no-one puts their name down it's because the date on the topic is in the past. Why would you read last months topic looking for details of the next meet?

wallbash.gif

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Christopher found it!! :getmecoat:

Regional organiser where are you? If you want a secretary you need to pay a bit more! :)

Dave.