Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
chargecooler rad new or upgrade? - Induction/Turbo/Chargecooler/Manifold/Exhaust - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

chargecooler rad new or upgrade?

Hello all! Im looking to replace my S4 chargecooler/aircon rad while everything is apart...does anyone have a new one stashed away anywhere?? OR even better...has anyone in the UK replaced the combined unit with seperate more efficient ones.... Ive been looking into that route and so far its seems just NON UK owners have done this..which doesnt help me determin what parts or suppliers to use here in the UK! I did speak to my local radiator chap whos built me a 3core radiator and he said he could rebuild the existing chargcooler/aircon rad but it worked out no cheaper than buying a new one from, say, SJ.

I would prefer to upgrade to more modern efficient units, along with better cooling fans as well.....

Any experiences or ideas chaps? thanks!!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Ive msg Dave.. Im sure some Guru shall divuldge the solution to my ideas....As my first Esprit...that Ive owned for a month now...(and havent even driven yet!!!) Im finding it fascinating having either took apart ,or planning to take apart over the next few months, pretty much everything to see whats going on..and its good reading up on all the knowledge out there..

If there is anyone around the Nuneaton/Coventry area with a wealth of knowledge to pass onto a new disciple, the force flows strong in me :thumbsup: