Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Monster V8 - Kent - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Monster V8 - Kent

Bibs

In my drive!

I'm very pleased to have finally met Mike Sekinger after so many years of talking online, a real pleasure. We also went out in the monster V8 he's currently working on and it's going to be a beast, it's enough of one now and that's with the boost turned down. The engine looked lovely, a work of art and I'm pleased to have met someone who could talk Esprits as much as me, but has had so many so much nicer than mine! :D

post-1-0-93258000-1290954616.png

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I fit in the seats OK Mat, it was snug but I think I could use them ongoing although perhaps a long drive might be tiring in them as they don't offer much cushioning. The cage is excellent, I like it although I'd imagine it would be really cramped with a helmet on.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

COOL

Brrrrrooooooommmmmmmmmmm...........!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it, completely useless for me as I'd never fit in it but I still love it.

It looks just right, I'm glad you've made it over safe mike.

How did it sound? Not heard the flat plane crank Esprits ever...

Lush

Chunky Lover

Thanks Bibs and Simon,

was great to finally meet up after all this time and share some hours just chatting about all things Lotus. To say it's in your blood would be a huge understatement.... you live and breath Lotus and I think that the next couple of years are going to be very exciting.

The car is now safely in the hands of the factory, but I'm stuck at the Airport as we are snowed in and nothing is flying.

I do have an image of Bibs in the car (which I'll post later), for those who don't actaully believe that he would fit !

Hope to make it for the evening of the 4th.

Cheers,

Mike S

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

Here he is - what a handsome fella !

grpn_938_u6qlh.jpg

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica