Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Rainbow and Dove Meet - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Rainbow and Dove Meet

7.30pm onwards.

Hastingwood nr Harlow, Essex - come off M11 at Harlow, follow A414 east for 100 yds, turn left and it's about a mile on your left.

See you there!

Edited by Dave Eds

Dave.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Hope to make it...

And yes I did find the thread Dave. But I might have a different thinking of logic than the normal person.

Bibs would probably hate the way I keep my desks...

Loads of it over here!

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

The Better side ;)

Amateurs built the Ark

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

I seriously can't even get the car off the drive spent an hour digging it out, with no luck.. The roads round here have not been treated :(

Amateurs built the Ark

Nope I cant get there, as above snow round here is bad or rather the lack of anyone clearing the road is bad. If I had the Landy on the Road would not be a problem

Amateurs built the Ark

Yes, the pub was definitely shut. I thought something was up when I couldn't see the sign outside lit up, then on the approach was greeted with two large cones !. I wonder why it was shut ?

Martyn :welcome: