Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Christmas Dinner/Party FAQ - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Christmas Dinner/Party FAQ

Bibs

Dinner is at 7.30pm, I'd suggest arriving at 7pm.

Address:

http://www.thewealdenhall.co.uk/

773 London Road, Larkfield, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 6DE.

There's plenty of parking there but if you'd like to park at mine we'll be walking there at 6.45pm. If you do park we've room for 4/6 cars in the drive or on the street for more but please be respectful of dropped kerbs for our neighbours drives. It's a very quiet cul-de-sac so very safe for cars to be left.

My address:

14 Reeves Court, East Malling, Kent, ME19 6XL.

It's a 5-10 min walk, not far away at all.

Any questions, you can PM or if it's too late, call me on 07973 402532.

Anyone who has paid their food/deposit in advance, that's been lodged with the restaurant so you'll need to cover the balance plus any drinks. I'll suggest that with so many people staying at mine anyway that after the meal/drinks people are welcome to come back for some more fun and laughs. It's very strictly, BRING A BOTTLE, I'll have some rum but that's all mine. Anyone seen drinking my rum gets a pummelling! :D

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

OO. xmas cake icing on the landscape. A notable and worthy effort for the party :)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

From the Guardian: "Late last night, 100 commuters were stranded for two hours near West Malling, in Kent, after points froze. The 11.07pm service from London Victoria fell victim to the icy weather between Borough Green and West Malling and had to be towed to safety by another train."

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

Bibs, Picking up Yasuo and Kim at Stanstead at 12.....if theres no delays is it ok if we pop over and say hi early?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Hate to raise the point but we are on the borders of Kent and currently have over 2 feet of snow. The roads are at a standstill with cars abandoned everywhere. Tonight they are forecasting very low temperatures with no let up in the weather and they are asking people in Kent, West Sussex and parts of Surrey not to venture out onto the roads. I guess I know the answer but are there any contingency plans should there be no improvement in conditions.

Not really Mike, guests from the US have already arrived & more from Denmark are arriving on Saturday so postponing isn't an option. The main roads are clear enough to drive if you're sensible.

You may not be able to drive up the hill to our drive way or bring the Lotus but there is no plan B... plan A is a go.

Hope Yasuo and Kim are ok. Long delays at Stanstead, up to 12 hours in some cases.

Yasuo/Kim can you confirm everything ok please?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

We travelled down last night from Corby. Total white out on the M20, but still managed to get through. Leave plenty of time and take it easy and you should be fine. I waved to Bibs and Laura as we passed West Malling. There were about seven cars on the M25 and 4 on the M20. No joke, seriously. The Dartford bridge was empty. Never seen the roads so empty. Wrotham hill was interesting on the way down !!!!! :D

We landed in Ashford safe and sound. Looking forward to tomorrow :animier:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Thanks Bibbo. Would love to, but we have prior commitments with Ma & Pa. Thank you for the invite though :)

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Dave, the offer of a lift is really kind of you. East grinstead is very close to you but the difficulty is getting out of our road which is like a skating ring and only 4WD seem to be attempting it. If you are coming home after the meal and things improve such that we can get out of our drive and onto the main road a lift would be welcome. Could you let me have your phone number and I can give you a bell tomorrow.