Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Mats - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

I've had some on order with Bell & Colvill for a couple weeks but Lotus aren't sending them out till 29/12...

Does anyone know where I can find some in stock? I don't really want to get my nice clean carpets covered in crap in the meantime!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry Bibs, thanks for trying though!

Good suggestion Justin, I'm sure I can find a tenner for some Halfrauds mats...

...not sure about those boot baggies, however stylish they may be!

• 1 month later...

I can't remember what the deal is with these guys: http://www.autostyle.co.uk I seem to recall they had a tie in with the factory a while ago and couldn't supply outside of OE. I've no idea what the situation is nowadays, but it may be worth a few clicks on their website.

• 1 month later...

Well my mats arrived in the post this week... God knows what they're meant to fit, but they're not for an Evora!!

I'm a big fan of the brand, I'm a big fan of the car, I'm a patient person... but this is ridiculous!

I've now been waiting three months only to receive completely the wrong thing.