Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Christmas - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Christmas

I hope you all had a great christmas break, fortunately i have until the 4th as holiday so its a nice relaxing time, so far since xmas nothing has gone wrong so I am hopefull of a better new year. So what exciting presents did we get.

I got a great selection of gifts...............

Racing chair, built in sound and vibration

full race chair frame to hold my steering wheel and peddles

F1 2010 racing game

GT 5

and need for speed

all i need now is a crash helmet and a bit of F1 body work around me and i will be in seventh heaven.

plus loads of other stuff.

The PS3 chair and games add another dimension to gaming - its fantastic, so for the next few days I will be racing around europes best circuits

Christmas day was spent drinking and eating, what else would you do, today is the first real relaxing day, nothing specific to do, may go shopping or play at PS3

i hope ypu all had a good christmas and I am looking forward to the resumption of our meetings at the rainbow and dove in the new year Take care all. looking forward to meeting with you all again soon.

best regards, have a great and healthy new year

Dave

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no mention of any work on the esprit. Re. the rainbow and dove: maybe chris(red vtec) will be bringing some of his new found friends along if he buys a tt coupe

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Hope you all had a good Christmas,

Santa didn't bring my hairdressing set. But did bring me a rather tasty Esprit V8 high end dicast model, so now I own a Peter Stevens V8 Esprit and a Mclaren F1 although in 1/18 scale.

Unfortunetly I'm in the old black banger at the mo, so have no friends :(

When is the next meeting?

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Hope you all had a good Christmas,

When is the next meeting?

nothing in calendar .should be this week

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Yep should be this Thursday!

Not sure if I can make it as I'm on hospital visiting duties.

Am I the only one who knows how to enter this into the calendar?

Dave.