Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Is it just me?....... - Page 2 - Forum Info & Help - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Is it just me?.......

ramjet

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

I have noticed something else as well. I am sure that you used to be able to click on a thread title on the index page and you would go to the first post in the thread. The new posts button would take you to posts in the thread that you had not read as yet.

Clicking the thread title now does the same as the new posts button if you have read the thread before.

I'm sure it didn't do that before.

Edited by ramjet

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

I don't seem to have that problem Michael, If I click the 'new post ' button and I havn't read the thread, it takes me to the first post.

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

• Gold FFM

I get that as well Dave so that's all ok. It is after I have read the thread, clicking the title on the index page used to take me to the first post, now I get the same as if I clicked the new post button.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Hmm. Now I'm not sure which page we mean. The page I am talking about is the page you get if you click the View New Content link. I'm sure that even if I had read a thread, clicking the title of the thread would take me to the first post again. Maybe I'm wrong. I mean, I am descended from convicts so I could just be lying. :hrhr:

The view new contact page contains post titles which are 'view new post' so have never taken you to the first post in a thread. The only titles which will are if you are viewing a list of threads in a forum.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

Fair enough. Ta. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Ok, so I thought I would test it since I started the thread. Tried the link in Pilko's post in the Japanese earthquake thread and it opened a new tab in firefox and loaded the link but the original tab loaded the link as well. Ok Michael, quit firefox and restart.

Oh dear, it still did it. Is there something else I need to do? Log off the forum and log back on? I would not think that would make any difference?

Well look at that, it did. :thumbsup: