Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The first Thursday rainbow & dove meeting - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

The first Thursday rainbow & dove meeting

Hi heclers, following the possibility of further Thursday meetings at Brands hatch could I have any comments or thoughts about moving our meeting at the R& D to a different night. Perhaps the second Thursday. I would like to go to the brands meeting, especially in the summer. Would make a good run for the car and me.

Any thoughts.

Dave

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Cambs unit for a recruitment event so can not make it. For me no one date in a month works out better than any other so choose what works for the majority.

Thanks for the offer Bibs. I'm still at work though. Will definitely be down too see you when the weather warms up a bit though.

Martyn :welcome:

PS: Just spoke to Dave and we'll meet next week instead.

• 1 month later...

ANYONE GOING THIS THURSDAY THE 14TH APRIL ESPECIALLY SINCE WE MAY HAVE SOME VISITORS

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

So would the second Thursday in May be the 12th aka the day I'm driving home from London??

certainly will and which Lotus will you be in

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

i is in folks, see seperate post from Trevor.

Dave

Hi Folks, unless anyone has any objections then the second THURSDAY in each month will be the rainbow and dove night, I will amend the calander as appropriate

cheers, Dave