Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Parts Sale - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Parts Sale

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a call from my local Lotus dealer that my parts have arrived!!

Super quick service, I'm impressed. The only downer is that the 2 parts I REALLY wanted were out of stock; I'm not sure why 16 other people before me wanted a Gold Lotus Esprit decal!!

:)

It's getting there......

Just spoke to ASO and the very helpful lady I spoke to said all my parts are in stock, but not many people have elected to pick their parts up direct from Lotus so they a deciding what to do on Saturday at the moment and are ringing me back this afternoon.

Martyn :welcome:

Let me know if you need any help with it mate, they've had hundreds of orders so it's probably just in the queue.

Thanks. I'll have the parts sent down to you if I can't pick them up and maybe meet up with you at one of the Brands Hatch meets. It's only a couple of Elise calipers and some Floor Mats.

Thanks

Marytn.

Thanks for bringing the parts sale to everyones attention Bibs.

Most Kind!!

Just collecting a couple of parts for the V8 from Norwich on Saturday.

Prompt and efficient service I reckon.

They did confirm to me at 5.45 this evening that not too many parts are being collected so the opening will be 9 till 12 on Saturday. Probably everyone else collecting will know that but just bear in mind.

If anyone can't get there on time let me know and i will be happy to collect your order for you if you wish and you can collect from me either later on on Saturday or Sunday. I live in Narborough Norfolk just off the A47 near Kings Lynn.

(About 35 miles west of Norwich)

Regards

Mark

• Gold FFM

any news on the outcome or noticing of the 'order-form' mails ?

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

• Gold FFM

?

bump

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Please see attached for the parts sale list and order form :)

You can have your parts picked for collection on Saturday 19th March from Lotus ASO in Longwater, Norwich or have them delivered to a local dealer in which case shipping costs will be added. You'll also need to pick them up from your dealer or have them sent on from there.

Email your orders asap, first come, first served. Don't expect me to answer your questions, this is a Lotus parts sale so they will have all the answers and there's an email address on the order form.

2011 Parts Sale Order Form.doc

March 2011 Lotus Parts Sale.pdf

Enjoy :D

+44 (0)1603 732150 :)

Good morning: I live in Spain. We don't have Lotus dealer here, and I need some parts from the Mars offer list.

Somebody near of Hethel can pick up the parts and send to me ??? Obviously, I can make the business and

payment with Lotus sales ( Or try to make that ! )

Thank you to all for the interest,

Feijucho.

Feijucho - I've merged your topic with the main one about the sale and you'll see a couple of things if you read through. One is that the sale is over although you may get lucky if you send off an order and two is that if you nominate TLF as your dealer we'll ship worldwide.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Bibs,

Can you pick up a Sport 300 chargecooler plate for me? I can paypal you and pick it up in May when I am there.

I've got one, Thanks Bibs for supporting this sale.