Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Spotted A77 tonight - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Spotted A77 tonight

smit t

Red A reg 83? Esprit leaving M77 Haggs exit tonight between 5:45/6pm. Unfortunatly not in my Excel but my litte Suzuki Swift (Excel was my only car until electrical fault as result of water in the imobiliser!!!!! :devil: ) Anyone here??????

Edited by smit t

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe euan888 who is an Esprit and Glasgow. I also think red but not 100% sure.

Tom your are not a name we have on our LEGS section mailing lists. Are you interested in being added to them? It takes zero effort and no commitment but you will get PM`d when we have things happening in Scotland and you will be made welcome. the more the merrier.

If interested either respond here, PM myself or Bingoking or use my e-mail contact on the profile.

Cheers,

Al.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

I also wondered if it was Euan888 who has a Red Esprit in that neck of the woods but I thought his a private E reg on a 2002 V8.

Sorry Al. but Smit t is number 33 on our pinned members list.

So he is! :getmecoat: I checked first before writing as well! :dizzy:

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Hi Guys

No it was not Euan, I know his car very well used to see often in East Kilbride. It was a Giugiaro 82/83, sorry for the error in the title of the post should have been M77 not A77. I will try and make a get together as soon as I can afford to get the Excel back on the road, need to do so much I would be embarrassed in such company!!!!! Not on the forum as much as I would like but try to keep a watch as often as possible.

Tom

Join us anyway Tom in anything for the banter and the cars. You will be made very welcome. :gathering: No snobs with our group. We are all car buffs first. We haven`t banished anybody yet for not having the correct set of wheels! :scooter: