Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
OZ Saturn centre caps - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

OZ Saturn centre caps

I have just noticed that one of the rear centre caps is too small I'm assuming that someone has mistakenly put a front cap on the rear. At some time someone has sprayed the wheels Gunmetal metallic to match the bodywork so I need to source one of the larger rear centre caps and get it sprayed I've looked on e-bay but have not been able to find one does anyone know of another source?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I think I have just about phoned every Lotus agent/dealer I can find and it would appear that the centre caps are unobtainable looked on e-bay etc so if anyone has any ideas or indeed a rear 18 inch 2001 OZ racing centre cap please let me know. Just had a thought were there any at the recent parts sale?

spotted this, you will need to check the parts manual to make sure it is the one you are looking for as there are several different sizes that on 1st inspection look the same but are not.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OZ-WHEEL-CAP-/170638390294?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27bad73416

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

As far as I can make out its part number A082G61113S this could be a long search.

Just remembered I did mention its the rear 18 inch one

Edited by B1 RMA

It's not the ebay part.

Neither the part number in the background (AO82G6099S) nor the centre is correct. The centre looks as though it is conical; it should be slightly concave.

The correct part number is AO82G6113S (only two "1s", not three). The last OZ Saturns fitted had the acbc Lotus-badged centre (AO82G6119S).

Edited by Winter