Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEGS Run 17/4 Pics - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEGS Run 17/4 Pics

Great day for it, had a fantastic time and good to meet some new faces. Sorry I had to leave early, but got loads of things to do before tomorrow and wanted to watch the Cup semi final :) Anyways, some pics I took

DSC_0885.jpg

DSC_0879.jpg

DSC_0880.jpg

DSC_0889.jpg

DSC_0890.jpg

DSC_0891.jpg

DSC_0894.jpg

DSC_0888.jpg

DSC_0881.jpg

Then onto the main event where I never took too many!

DSC_0904.jpg

DSC_0908.jpg

DSC_0910.jpg

DSC_0901.jpg

Couple of arty farty ones..

DSC_0892.jpg

DSC_0912.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics Justin, and the last one is pure class. Most people have a pair of dice dangling down........

Not sure how you got the pic of myself and my son behind in his Audi TT, as that must have been beside the side of the road before we stopped at the top.

tut

Justin, these pics are fantastic. :thumbsup:

Good to meet up with you again and I hope you had a great time.

Pity about the footie result though.

Great day out guys :thumbsup:

Good to be back behind the wheel and get a chance to meet up with you all.

Sorry... i forgot about taking pics and the few i have are pretty crap but here they are anyway.

Any more takers for the Grampian Transport Museum SpeedFest Day?

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/index.php/topic/41857-grampian-transport-museum-%e2%80%93-speedfest-day-5th-june-2011/page__pid__353859#entry353859

post-237-0-89657600-1303211498_thumb.jpg

post-237-0-76062900-1303211520_thumb.jpg

post-237-0-87320700-1303211549_thumb.jpg

post-237-0-27003600-1303211560_thumb.jpg

post-237-0-11500900-1303211569_thumb.jpg

That cap has provenance Graeme. It was a give away from a track day at Hethel which was my prize for winning Car of the Show at the 60th Anniversary Party two years ago as selected by MJK and Martin Donnelly. Look after it.

Good to see you guys like my air freshner. Though its been there a while I just cant seem to get around to throwing it out :D

Del

White Roof-Off Exige

PS.. The black type 72 Exige belongs to my neighbour, Alan Ferguson.

Edited by delands

"Fergie" has good taste in paint schemes! :thumbsup:

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Justin,

For some reason you are not allowed any more messages.. I tried to PM you to see if you would put the pics online at Scottish Elises.

Justin,

For some reason you are not allowed any more messages.. I tried to PM you to see if you would put the pics online at Scottish Elises.

David

Basic Account holders can only store 5 PM's so it is important to clear the inbox or upgrade to full member and get a larger mailbox and qualify for all the discounts available...well worth the £20 membership fee.