Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
NMEG Moorland Meander **CANCELLED** - UK - Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

NMEG Moorland Meander **CANCELLED**

Backmarker

The next planned sortie will take us into the Staffordshire Moorlands and, time permitting, may involve a visit to the World Famous Cheese Shop in Hartington. :thumbsup:

Plan at the moment is to meet at around 10am on the car park at the Holiday Inn just off jct 15 of the M6.

All intended flyers please sign on below:

1. Officer Dibble

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So just the two of us at the moment.

I'll be Espritless on Sunday.

Happy to play in the Jag but would much prefer to fly co-pilot hint, hint :whistle:

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

1. Officer Dibble

2. Alex --GT3--

3. Dodgy

Any more?? Didn't realise it was a week tomorrow!

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Oh dear, this isn't looking good, and I havn't sorted my brakes and bottom rad coolant hose out yet

If you look at the calender, it it on the 14th :blink:

Oops !

My calendar said 15th May but either way, it should read 22nd May.

I have now changed the calender entry to read 22May and apologise for any confusion.

Hope no one turned up last weekend :tumbleweed:

Perhaps this is one of those meets that is destined never to take place :whistle:

Are there any meets after this sunday but before the supercar sunday at the end of june? As my beast is scratching at the cage to be let out, but as yet isnt quite ready, would be nice to meet some of you chaps before the event as Im a newbie! All going well that is with the yellow tart...

darren

OK guys can we do a roll call please.

At the moment Alex seems to be the only Lotus.

Alex, if that is still the case do you want the run. I can lead in my Jag or fly co-pilot.

If it doesn't light your candle then we can pull the plug.

Could people post a response by say 5pm tomorrow (21st May) to say whether they'll be there and if they are coming whether they'll be in a Lotus or not.

If no one has confirmed their attendance by 5pm tomorrow, I will post to say the event is cancelled.

Think this is a non runner, I spent all day Thursday fitting new discs, pads and a wheel bearing, Only to find the Discs were missing a machined recess that allows the brake caliper mount to clear it. So every time I tried to set the end-float, the disc locked up solid.

I re-fitted the old discs and pads, and did the Gresham school run in Norfolk, but the baking is still shaking the front end apart, so I will be taking them off again to see if I can get them machined at work next week.

It's Castle Combe next Saturday, can anyone make that?

OK guys. I don't think a formal announcement is required but just in case:

Tomorrows meet is cancelled.

See you all at SuperCar Sunday

• 3 weeks later...

Chumraids,

I have just caught up with this, and what a sorry tale it reads, Do I have the only running Esprit in the Midlands? I hope you all have your problems sorted before Supercar Sunday. Hope this is not an area jinx as I'm off the France on Wednesday, now where is that recovery card?

Ade