Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEF Factory Visit (chat about the Event!) - Page 17 - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEF Factory Visit (chat about the Event!)

Well Kimbers did say he was about 30 people down... and there will inevitably be people who have to drop out last minute my guess is, if theyre owners and especially if theyre coming in their cars like you, then he'll probably say its all good :rolleyes:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tony :)

a question , you said that its

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

As A thought if we're looking for extra bod I'll let Mark know down at Lipscombs - they've got a V8 there perhaps they might be interested in a run up as well ? More to the point I can get them to pass the word onto the ppl that care coming in and out with their Esprits for service which I can't get to speak to (contrary to popular belief I'm not there ALL the time, just most of it).

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Let's see how many of the forum wish to go first then if we need to expand outside of our memberbase we can.

Of course you're more than welcome to tell non-members to join up and express their interest :rolleyes:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

I'm in too! How much to stay?....hang on Kimbers, whats the cost like of eating, drinking etc? Things are a bit tight for me right now? Most restuarants in hotels are expensive and all that.

I know how you feel Skiddy. My contact at the Hotel has done a special deal. Lets face it we all want a good party, but we've all got to eat....Soooooo They have said there will be a one off payment of

Edited by Kimbers

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I'm IN and IN!

Room, Tour, Parade, Track, Golf (well maybe I'd best watch rather than go divet-making) Pool and Gym :rolleyes:

Awesome :o

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

yes to everything from me oh and i will even want two nights at hotel as I am buggered if i am doing the tour etc then driving almost the entire length of the country on the same day! :rolleyes:

Oh and is the 9th concrete yet as will obviously need to book time off!

Edited by Splashout

Yes I'm in , one night for me and the missus.

I am slightly confused , does everyone who has already shown an interest

have to confirm again and do I now have to book the accomodation myself ?

I am also interested in the test track business how does that fit in ?

Thanks for your help.

Nigel

Edited by Nigel

Great Job done Tony!

Count me in - also my mate Lars, who has left his TurboEsprit in South Africa.

I would love to come by car, but I have a meeting in Finland the weekend before...

Is there a flight from Tampere to Norwich??

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Yes I'm in , one night for me and the missus.

I am slightly confused , does everyone who has already shown an interest

have to confirm again and do I now have to book the accomodation myself ?

I am also interested in the test track business how does that fit in ?

Thanks for your help.

Nigel

Nigel

The simple answer is yes. The previous post was not to book things for you merely to get numbers for the Hotel, Lotus and Police (large movement of cars = must notify or me and Bibs go to jail).

I am about to post the EXACT Date, Telephone number of hotel and how to book. Bibs will then e-mail everyone with more detail, though I have posted most of it on here the last 2 days.

Are you watching closely?

Wait.........

Wait..........

Ready?

Steady?

:rolleyes::o:)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Aaannnnd......(hurry up Bibs)........

Hey all....ok go for it. Bibs is sending out an e-mail with all the info in it. Just a summary.

Date: 8th Oct (party)

9th Oct (Factory Visit)

Hotel: Wensum Valley Golf and Country Club

Tel: 01603 261012

Discount: To get the arranged rate you must mention the LEF Lotus Factory Visit and tell them your needs (Many are staying an extra day).

Other Info: Lets go for it!!!!!!

Email...

Hooner {member_name},

This is what we've all been waiting for! The trip to the Lotus Factory for Esprit Owners and members of LEF is confirmed for Monday the 9th October 2006.

First, I'd like to offer our collective thanks to those involved in the organisation of the day, especially to LEF member Tony Kimberley without whom this would not be happening and to LEF member Mike Kimberley for his permissions and assistance in what promises to be a historic and memorable day.

The plan, to be totally confirmed is that we will all be staying in the Wensum Valley Golf and Country Club on Sunday the 8th of October and the factory tour will be on Monday the 9th October. Tony has negotiated an excellent deal for us, details below. For this Sunday I am in the initial stages of organising a drive to Great Yarmouth of what is potentially over 100 Esprit's which will be a good opportunity to raise some money for a charity. This is still very much in it's infancy, further details will be posted on the forum as they come in (erm, from the Police that is!)

For Sunday evening Tony has arranged for us to have an inclusive and exclusive banqueting area which will include subsidised drink prices, a top of the range buffet, cordoned off car parking, free use of the gym and swimming pool and his company! For those who wish to stay on at the hotel Monday evening there is a discounted room rate and free round of Golf on the PGA Tour Golf Course too should you wish to take the opportunity.

The Sunday nights accommodation will cost

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

OK - so where do we register our confirmation of attendance etc ?!?!

I guess it needs a new 'counting' thread ??

EDIT - Sorry Bibs - jumped the gun a bit there.... ignore me....

Edited by SteveSmith

Steve

89 SE Pacific Blue

http://lexi.mantaur.co.uk

I've just booked the Honeymoon Suite! :rolleyes:

...and I gather Bibs has one of the Executive suites! :o

:o Am not happy...had that saved for myself. Just called and I get a poo room...cheers :rolleyes:

Fair point, well made!

Just rang the hotel and it is