Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
June jaunt - UK - Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

June jaunt

Backmarker

As you guys know from the Events thread, this months sortie is the trip to Super Car Sunday at Gaydon on the 26th.

As in previous years, the plan is to link up at two points namely Hilton Park on the M6 and Frankley on the M5.

After that, its M42/M40

So, we need to leave Hilton Park at 7.45am and on approach to Frankley, one of us will call the Frankley contingent so that they can join the flight as we pass.

We should be passing Frankley at about 8am and be Gaydon for Bacon Butties and coffee by 9am.

Could you please sign below indicating where you intend to join the flight:

Officer Dibble +2 M6 Hilton

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Graham, would you mind if I tagged along as I will be heading that way from the North, would be good to break the motorway boredom by joining a convoy.

Hilton park meet would be best place to join ,I think!

Dont worry,be happy.............

Alex --GT3-- +1 M6 hilton

MartinL M6 Hilton

Oneshot +1 M6 Hilton

Graham intrigued at how you are going to get +2 in your Esprit!!!

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

We are still meeting at northend for breakie I assume! Thinking with the tummy :) As Ill be comming from Leamington, junction 15 of the m40 will be my entry point on the short trip there...if I can get the timing right that is and slip my way into the conclave ;) otherwise Ill have to plod in like a loner through the back lanes ;)

darren

MartinL M6 Hilton

Oneshot +1 M6 Hilton

Changes M6 Hilton.

Maiden journey with new flight control system..... :scared::scooter::whistle:

MartinL M6 Hilton

Oneshot +1 M6 Hilton

Changes M6 Hilton.

Dodgy M6 Hilton

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Darren as we come from the posh side of town and are not catered for, i think we should meet up at the M40 warwick roundabout and get one of the hilton park lot to phone us just as they come up to that junction,so we can join the squadon hurricane's in our spitfire's :thumbsup::shuriken:

I'm sure one of the radio ops chaps can organise something :dj:

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Yup thats the plan man! we can sort out a time to meet etc if anyone has a rough idea when they might be passing our way from the last rondevou point? I have ot give the missus plenty of time in the morning...we dont want a grumpy face because she was rushed now do we!

Thanks for that Alex.

Mrs Oneshot is usually a passenger on this event so she too may be able to make that call.

PM me your number as well Nige and that way we'll maximise coverage

MartinL M6 Hilton

Oneshot +1 M6 Hilton

Changes M6 Hilton.

GasmanGT3 + 1 Frankley

Nigeninja- junc 15 M40

PaulespritGT3-junc 15 M40

Dodge1979 -junc 15 M40

Hope you guys dont mind me putting you as meet at the junc 15 M40 :thumbsup::shuriken:

thanks Ade,just to be on the safe side if you and Alex can ring,one of you should get me :thumbsup::shuriken:

Graham,so I reckon you will be at Junc 15 m40 8.30ish, So I think if we get at the hotel at 8.15 ish we should be good to go.

For darren and Paul and anyone else who wants to meet at Jnc15,there's a service type road leading to the hotel car park, dont go all the way down to the car park cos there's a barrier which will let you in but proberly not let you out without paying or a pass :shuriken: