Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Tesla in Villars sur Ollom - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Tesla in Villars sur Ollom

bingoking

Sitting enjoying a glass de vin blanc sur La Place du Marche de Villars when a lime green Tesla whispered by not once but twice. greencars.ch plastered all over it! Almost spilled my wine reaching for the camera but too late!

Greencars.ch based in Aigle just a hop skip and jump down into the valley. Might just pay them a visit'

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you put wine before camera Brian in that agonising decision making process!! Sounds like although you left the various Lotus at home you are still getting the odd Lotus fix. Enjoy.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

I can't believe how many Lotii I have seen. Another Esprit in Thonon-les-Bains Yellow V8 on French plates on Monday and a Yellow S2 Elise climbing up to Villars today. Yellow seems to be the most popular colour out here!

However today just read in an Autocar dated 29th June in a used car article that " What you're not supposed to do is ever buy yellow, unless you're very young, very stupid or improbably cool"!!

Well I know that it isn't the first so will leave you to decide between the rest!!

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Gulp!

With 2 Yellow Lotus cars I am therefore the exception to the rule'

Or...... Rules are made to be broken!