Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[Donington 2011] My first visit to Donington - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

[Donington 2011] My first visit to Donington

B1 RMA

Not sure if i should be embarrassed about this having owned a Lotus car on and off since 1972 and have never visited the show before. The first thing to strike me was the Elise GT1 in the foyer I just couldn't stop going back and admiring it, and as luck would have it Graham sat next to me at the dinner table Saturday night so I got to know a lot more about the car. The word awesome is so over used these days it has been de-valued but the effort put into the car and the final result can only be described as awesome. To cap it off Graham removed the engine cover with a little help from me and my newly aquired friends from Holland and Germany and have to admit to taking about 30 photographs of everything on the car. I really enjoyed the whole thing and the dinner Saturday night with the members of this forum was great plus I had the chance of meeting and chatting to so many new people. Well done Bibs I'm sure you put a lot of effort into this whole thing and in my opinion it was worth it.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So no Paper Aeroplane competition at 4am then?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Nope, not this year mate. Most of the experienced Aviators were not available this year :(

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg