Bloody Livid - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Bloody Livid

gpz900r

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the world of owning an old Lotus Marc! :D You will certainally get to know the true meaning of patience. :rolleyes: I could write a book on all the cr@p I have been through with my 83 Turbo, but because it looks so good and is so rewarding to drive(when its running) I totally forgive it of its sins. Life with one of these cars may make you mad once in a while, but you will never get bored! :) Wayne 83 Turbo

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Marc, hot tip only date ugly girls.They will totally appreciate the time and money you spend on Princess Caroline of Monaco( your series1) and even give you money and help when working on car! :D You can always upgrade when car is restored :rolleyes: Wayne 83 Turbo

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Common everyone!

Fingers crossed that Marc's bad luck is running out! 

Be nice for him to get a few miles under his belt... :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We all seem to have been through this baptism of fire :( Its just the cars way of seeing if your worthy enough to own it :D Wayne :)

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Well shes met her match this time cause in good old bond terms I never say never and what with keeping the british end up the car will die another day, because its going to live twice, one for herself and one for my dreams!

Ordered the engine mounts today and have got a confirmation from Mark that the wiper blade control is mine, ive hired in a mechanic also to help do the mounts but whats a shame is that I doubt I will be picking up the bond girl in proper 007 style.

Was 5th gear on last nite?

ohh, the oil cooler never did turn up so Im glad I went to tipweld hydrolics in the end! If you need a hose and can show them the origonal, thems the boys you want to see....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Never Mind Mark

You have always got the Kwacker !!!

Mike.

05 Dayona 955i :rolleyes::D

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Guest Troy Halliday

Stick with it Marc and you'll soon sort out all those little nigles, there may be more but at least you will have had a bit of time to drive it about :D

I like your little list wish mine was so short but that day is coming.

Look at it this way by the time summer comes and the Bond girls are in their swim suits you'll be all set to do your bit for your country. Your not alone on the girlfriend issue I think my car was the final straw although the amount of time I spend on it, it was more like a bale :rolleyes: