Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2 Evoras in Scotland same day. Justin + a white one - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2 Evoras in Scotland same day. Justin + a white one

Al

A first for me to see any Evora other than on way to MMC or a LEGS gathering and I saw 2 in same journey.

Justin you have been Tango'd! You were driving round in circles at Aberdeen airport about 13:20 or so. I guess circulating waiting to pick up somebody as you left after about 10 mins. I had just flown in from W of Shetland & was walking up from terminal to Thistle in the covered tunnel path with a female college as we went to her car. It was her comment about Tango. She wasn't overly complimentary about your colour it has to be said, but then as you are not trying to pull a 55 year old Medic I don't suppose you really care. It looked gleaming as usual somehow in this weather. You need to get a life.

The white one was northbound on A90 just after the Little Chef around the Brechin turn off. Where the road starts to be concrete. Reg number I think was SM10??? Looked good in the overtaking lane. Is that our new S owner from Aberdeen? (can't go hunting for a post now I have started this)

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

White one could be Mike?

Yeah that was me, although the car has not seen soapy water in weeks! I can assure you it's not clean.

My god what a jobs worth the 'Drop Off Stewardess' is at the airport. I was in to pick my Mum up and text to say she landed, so I headed to the drop off point. Pulled up and after about a minute, the wifey told me I couldn't stop, and had to keep circling. I could maybe have understood this if the lanes were full, but it there was about two or three cars there total!

As for the colour! The AA guy last night said he loved it.. Not that I was trying to pull him either.... Haha

The AA guy? Not for the Evora I hope?

Anyway don't complain about Aberdeen mini Hitlers or you will get the same as Edinburgh now has. It used to be the same set up as Aberdeen. Now you have choice. Pay £1 to swing into bottom level of car park to drop off or pick up. Granted at least under cover. Max wait isn't much or they tell you to move on. There is no facility to go round without paying £1 each time..... Or if you want to drop off and pick up for free you end up in a car park about a mile away and the pax has to get the car park courtesy bus every 15 mins. Marvellous system.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• 2 weeks later...