Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ex-pat Lotus fan - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Ex-pat Lotus fan

USAndretti42

I've been a member of the forum for a few weeks and only just noticed the "Newbies" section so I thought I would introduce myself.

I moved to California 6 years ago and now, after having an Elan and a +2 in the sveventies and eighties, it was time to stop being between Lotuses. I didn't think an Elan was suitable with the roads here as they are in such bad shape they would shake the car apart (if it didn't get flattened by an SUV first). So I wanted a new, post kit car Lotus and a smart but non-running Esprit came up on Ebay at the right price a while back. I've now had the car for 9 months and I've not actually driven it yet! I think (hope) I'm near the end of the saga now and hope to be on the road next month. The only problem with this is that the last time I thought I was nearly done I then sat down and wrote 3 pages of jobs to be done in my note book so there may still be more to do than I think.

I enjoy the forum and have found it a useful source of information checking it for new stuff about once a day. Anytime I can help, I will. Cheers for now.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeting Trevor,

As Jussi mentioned, it would be most interesting to see images of your workings.

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

Hi Trevor, welcome to our super sensible clique :rolleyes: Like the World Champion edition loads( would own one myself if it had commemorated Ronnie Peterson winning world F1 championship( not an Andretti fan sorry) :D Hope your A/C is working fine with a black car in California B) Wayne 83 Turbo

SUNP0003-1.jpg