Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Cant upload to Show Cars gallery - Forum Info & Help - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Cant upload to Show Cars gallery

MPx

Tried earlier and failed twice. I clicked the link in Bibs post to take me to the (empty) Show Cars gallery. Clicked upload and got the two browse boxes. Identified a pic each of Lionel and Eleanor but there was nothing more on the page to click or do, so I never got any further. Heeeellllllp.

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've checked the settings and they're ok, perhaps it's a browser issue? As soon as you select the images it should automatically upload them and then 'review and publish' appears on the bottom left of the form, which you should be able to click.

Can you try in another browser please matey?

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Sorry its been a while...we were away for the w/e so no access to my Picuture drive...

OK managed the upload process pretty easily with Safari. Got a completely different screen with the option to just select one file at a time to upload then move on to review/publish etc. What I get with IE9 is this screen

TLFerr2.jpg

So a chance to identify a couple of pic files that I want to upload, but then no more buttons to press/click to actually do anything...

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Mike, from IPB:

Hello, I just tested this with IE9 and it's working well for me, this user may have something blocking the javascript on his browser. As another solution you can tell him to switch to the flash uploader, to do this tell him to start a new thread, then at the bottom he will see the option to change uploaders... change to flash, then go to the gallery and see how that works for him. He might also see if he is using compatibility mode in IE, if so have him turn that off.

testgallery.png

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.