Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Changes to monthly Kent meet - UK - Kent - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Changes to monthly Kent meet

gt111

Bibs and I have discussed the Brands Hatch monthly meets and the lack of food for those that want it (and poor selection of ales) and have decided that we would be better off meeting at a pub.

So, from the next meet in March, we shall meet at The Moat, Wrotham, TN15 7RR - http://moatwrotham.co.uk/

3579432916_24a2529bfe.jpg

This pub has a good car park and ideally located on the A20 close to junctions on the M20 and M26.

Importantly to avoid the pub quiz night, the meet will move from the first Thursday of the month, to the first Tuesday of the month.

So the next Kent monthly meet will be at The Moat on Tuesday 6th March.

Calendar will be updated shortly

Gary

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup:

Sadly though, despite me having my Esprit back on the road again, I won't be able to make the inaugural March Moat Meet :thumbdown: as I'll be 12000 miles away in Australia at the time :thumbup:

So, I'll see you guys at the Moat Meet on 3 April :)

Steve

89 SE Pacific Blue

http://lexi.mantaur.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...