Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bit of Fun - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Bit of Fun

Here's the deal...

I've always loved the Esprit especially from late 80's to early 1990's, love most of all the yellow, dreamed of having one before I had kids 18 years ago.

Anyway my beloved OH who has been a petrol head for the 22 years of our marriage would look at Esprits getting me excited and then go and buy a Triumph Tr 6,2,6,3,oh and a 7 in there too over the years add to this various jaguar XJS's which I swear he loved more than me, certainly they had far more pampering!

I supported him through all this even helped a bit with some welding, fitting fiddly things as my fingers were more nimble than his, bleeding brakes - you name it I helped.

Well now he's ditched me and the TR's and XJS's for a new woman, probably done me a favour , but I'd just love to p1ss him off and turn up in the street with an Esprit.

It's my birthday at the end of March, I'll be 44 any offers of help would be appreciated, I live near Glasgow. Ideally I'd like to hire one for the day or even with a chauffeur, preferably a hot adonis!!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, let me welcome you to the LEGS section of the Forum anyway, with your 1st post ever I see (even if for all the wrong reasons unfortunately) :animier:

I personally can't help you with either requirement :whistle: but we have plenty Esprit owners in our section although not one of them I can think off would be as described!! :rofl: I'll leave them to consider the offer.

Don't know if it HAS to be an Esprit you turn up in but there is a rental company in Glasgow who have an Elise for hire which you might consider. If interested either post up or PM me & I'll find out the contact details.

Good luck in your quest - Men! Huh. Who would have them? :sofa:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Good luck with your new life Lorraine, hope things work out for you.

Cant claim to be a hot adonis by any means but i do have a yello Esprit that i may help :)

2-5.jpg

CIMG7431.jpg

I invited Lorraine over from Pistonheads where she placed her original post as I am sure LEGS could do something for her. I too would not qualify on the hot adonis requirement. In fact, looking at the turn out for our monthly meets I am not sure who would :huh:

Of course the argument is that by the time one can afford to buy and run an Esprit, you are too old and decrepit to enjoy it anyway. At least that what's I thought when I was in my twenties.

Welcome to the LEGS Forum Lorraine. Sorry to here about your situation.

As the other guys have already stated, no hot Adonis types on here but there a few Esprit's in Scotland.

4072319372_55385246ce_o.jpg

Looks like Gordon ticks one of the boxes anyway with a Yellow Esprit.

PS he doesn't look anything like his Avatar, 'cos he doesn't have a moustache.

As the other guys have already stated, no hot Adonis types on here but there a few Esprit's in Scotland.

Looks like Gordon ticks one of the boxes anyway with a Yellow Esprit.

PS he doesn't look anything like his Avatar, 'cos he doesn't have a moustache.

Hey Lorraine,

To be honest, we are all a bit wary of saying we are hot Adonis types because we wouldn't want to let you down but us LEGS guys do scrub up fairly well.... see picture from one of last years LEGS breakfast club meetings.

post-237-0-24164800-1329946283.jpg

That was Perth Airport as I remember, waiting for the helicopter!!

Breakfast meeting is the first Sunday of the Month and the next one is Gloagburn Farm and Coffee Shop, Perthshire.

All Lotus fans welcome and you don't even need to be in a Lotus.