Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Summer London Pishup - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Summer London Pishup

Evil_Dr_Fish

Ok 21st

Most probably Central London rather then Excel area (depending on who's coming) - tho of course, there are indeed such things as tube trains! :)

Fishy,

Hear me Now.

As a reformed alocoholic ( described elsewhere on this forum) I have no wish whatsoever to mix it with you drunken rabble on the 21st. But hey , when you all got monsta hangovers the next day you gotta have a breakfast meet.

This is where I come in . I can flash upon the Speed Triple on Sat am for a meet with you and indulge in a little breakfast and coffee morning. Do we have a church hall nearby . What about St Martins in the Fields crypt ? Strikes me that should match some of your early morning demeanours !

Mike :(:lol: B)

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think PaulC & Vicki and possibly Jono are the ones to speak to about a breakfast club :lol:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

OK I have 21st off work (incredible I know)

Can we buy tickets on the day or is it best to book ?

Not sure if I'm gonna hotel it - probably give red a shout about this too, just means I dont have to take my camera, I just point and say "photo" and he takes them !!!...fantastic, who needs a camera :lol:

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Ok,

We are getting into London about 3/4 ish in the afternoon and staying

at regents park, we're not going to the car show thing, who's about for

a drink at L Square and at what time?

Our saturday am plan will involve a walk ( i don't use public transport, anywhere)

to covent garden, and some breakie, followed by a tourist spot free wander around

wherever and then home.

:)

Planning the Motorshow on 21st and then going home after a beer or 6 and perhaps some grub.

Got Lipscomb open day the Saturday so can't stay over.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Ok, so we have a roll call of who's coming to the friday night

Pishup in London town on the 21st afternoon through evening?

:lol:

Me

Vic

Fish

Troy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

trying to get to this....hope to do car show from lunch time friday then looking to meet up does anyone know where as the tread seems to have gone from docklands to covent gdn to docklands to cov................... :P

Cliff ;)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

As always in the motor trade, somethings come up. I now have to go visit and deliver a new car to a company who in all probability will have 50 a year off me, so you'll understand that I'll take a rain check. Would love to have made it.

Tone

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

YATES'

Leicester Square

From whatever time someone gets there first! :lol: I'm guessing I'll be able to get there from about 7*ish* - depending on work...

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

From whatever time someone gets there first! :) I'm guessing I'll be able to get there from about 7*ish* - depending on work...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Right, i got there at 3 o'clock last time and was described as 'hammered'

by those attending later in the evening. So with that in mind i'm calling here

for the early birds that can get there for a late afternoon evening start.

I say 'start', but what i mean is a casual pint and chat, not hardcore rounds

like the worlds about to end. again.

:(

What? No shots this time?! :)

:) Great just a normal quiet friday night after work drink then :(

http://www.yatesinthewestend.com/

Mind you there's a train strike on so not sure how to get there but where there's a will there's a way. :(:(

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Mind you there's a train strike on...

Bugger, that completely sods up my plans :)

Can't escape work until lunchtime, which is when the strike begins. Being out in the sticks in East Anglia means no realistic alternatives.

So, I'm really sorry guys, but I'm going to have to drop out :( . Had been really looking forward to meeting you all... roll-on October!

James

Edited by Tentenths

Guest Troy Halliday

Well I am having a bit of trouble with th e car I think the pick up in the dizzy has died so she does't run :)

But I am trying to solve this at the moment.

I', still pencilled in as going just not sure how at the moment. :(

I have to confess I had no idea there was a train strike! :)

Well I think I shall book the day off work as there's no way I'd be able to get home!

:):( Hi chaps

Panic over, strike over ( for now ) :(

See here

http://www.networkrail.co.uk/aspx/3429.aspx

Cliff :(

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Righty then,

I'm offline from about 1pm and on the road to the big London.

Anyone gonna give a clue as to who will get there earlyish???

Not fussed, but would rather look about/eat/whatever than get

there a million hours too soon. I can use the time better admiring

the state of the art transport system and the golden pavements,

and that.

:o

Have you organised your visitor's Visa?

We don't let just anyone from ye provinces visit you know. You'll all never leave otherwise!

...and YES, security patrols WILL search you for any golden pavement shards you have tried to chip off :o

Hey, just a thought mate,

Here in niceville we can go to the pub in shorts and sandals.

Will such attire affect some 'door code' in the big london?

Is serious question, as i don't wanna be turned away by some

army wannabe just cause i'm not dressed like berlington bertie.

:o