Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
vacuum lines - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

vacuum lines

lucio1234

greetings! I have an se turbo 1990 and looked everywhere for the right schematic for my vacuum system on my car, there is one on the car itself and is no where near what is physically there. Is there a modification for this or did someone go guessing on my car and has anyone re-done theirs, I don't see where some lines which go under the manifold go,thanks

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the diagram from my 89 non-SE. I don't think the vacuum setup is different for the SEs. to answer your question, mine was completely accurate before I started unplugging and/or removing the Throttle Jack, EBPV, etc.

...well..I can't get the file to post...maybe a firewall thing. Trying to send from a Box.net repository on a computer in the office. I'll try again at home.

Edited by Dale Field

yes this is the diagram on the car but I see a screw in a black hose and the red one is being connected somewhere else and i don't see one connected to my cranck blowby. I just wanted a diagram with modifications on what makes it run better according to other owners