Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Time for Mot. Does shiney count? - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Time for Mot. Does shiney count?

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice and shiny.

It wouldn't surprise me if they start to add "Dirty car" in the Advisory column.

I had mine done yesterday and I had a small water leak noted in the advisory column!! What has that got to do with a car's road worthiness.

The certificate looks as if was produced by a spotty teenager in his bedroom and not a pre printed form for the test station to insert the information onto. Cheap!

The certificate looks as if was produced by a spotty teenager in his bedroom and not a pre printed form for the test station to insert the information onto. Cheap!

That was quite a surprise when SWMBOs Merc passed a few weeks back. No fancy coloured 'certificate' just a computer print out. Anyone know the story? Coalition spending cuts?

I agree is is not a bad thing I was just surprised at the change and being centralised I was able to road tax the car when I got home as the database had been updated.

All passed and ready to go. May just have a Lambda sensor issue. I will work that when I change the exhaust back over :)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

I have to agree Pete ;)

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• Gold FFM

I too will agree...Looks great Paul.

Still funny for me to not see the federal side markers because I am so use to seeing them. Makes the front end appear longer...

Edited by cjtpb13

Ah, the 3 Musketeers, Green Meanies all :)

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg