Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Legs Breakfast meet 6th of May Petit Paris - Page 2 - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Legs Breakfast meet 6th of May Petit Paris

@ Alan Head. Looking forward to seeing your M100.

**Posted from my Apple device using the <a href="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ip-board-communities/id372597645?mt=8">IPB app</a>**

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all that turned up today.

It was a beautifully sunny day when we arrived and sat down to our French breakfast but it soon changed and we finished up with hail and snow!

21 cars in all and around 35 people, great turnout.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81ngo/sets/72157629977685163/

I have just found out that 4 people didn't pay for breakfast this morning which is disappointing given that the owner opened up especially for us today.

Perhaps it was an oversight and you simply forgot so I am sure you could pick up the phone to the restaurant and pay by card £12 per head for the lovely french breakfast.

We might just get back again next year.

Another great meet and as usual 4 different seasons in the same day.

If anyone wants me to blank out their number plates then let me know or the original photo's then PM me :thumbsup

Here's the pictures that we took from the event:

7148747133_7f65bf246b_c.jpg

Can't understand why he's posing in front of our car as don't know him?

7148750051_18c606e3bc_c.jpg

7148752049_656880b3ec_c.jpg

7002663068_a06de59424_c.jpg

7002665074_41814b24dd_c.jpg

7148757745_ff8ed2c88a_c.jpg

7148764439_9f14e9fbef_c.jpg

7002676962_3a70a54773_c.jpg

7148775021_ce9119b8f5_c.jpg

7148783161_43bfc872d1_c.jpg

7002695036_58fd059d7d_c.jpg

7002697596_f94598c8d1_c.jpg

7148777067_ea6cedf8d9_c.jpg

The LEGS meets gets their own brolly dolly's which I have nicknamed "The BAM-Pots" (Brian, Allan, Mark - will lets you guess where the pots are ) :thumbsup: No offence intended guys

7148801831_7bb9bd39fc_c.jpg

They are available for private photo sessions, functions and Bar-mitzvah :D

Edited by douglasgdmw

Very poor show with the non-payers.

Great photos George, and good to catch up with everyone this morning.

You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unwelcome season. 

Nice photos George - the contrast between the first and last couldn't be more marked. That's the three LEGS founding members there, although Brian does most of the work....

Another excellent turnout.

Great pics guys and a good day out..... thanks for organising it .... but next time please organise better weather too :thumbsup:

Great photos guys apart from the LEGS version of the grid girls! Something for us to work on as a region I think! Not really looked at my own yet on a proper screen but doubt I have any better.

Note to self - never make assumptions with Scottish weather. All 4 seasons in 2 hours never mind 1 day. God it was Baltic there at one point. However if we were stupid at least we hadn't paid to sit outside on an open topped bus tour of Edinburgh!!!

(btw - I saw the M3 team at about 18:00 returning to Edinburgh as I headed home - got a flash of the lights) Thanks to all who made the effort and especially the Aberdeen area posse who went that extra mile in more than one way to make it. Hope it was worthwhile.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Thanks for organising this event Andrew, we had a great time yesterday.

It was nice to meet some more faces, and see all the cars getting admiring looks from everyone passing by.

Thanks to Derek, Karen, Mark, Pauline and everyone else at our table for making us feel welcome, and it was nice to see Brandon come along with the IPS, S.

I think that we must have the record for the shortest distant travelled to a Meet. (across the road from the Apex International was only a 30second drive. It would have been quicker walking)

The sounds of the Esprits, and the Evoras driving along the road sounded amazing. You forget how good the Evora looks, until you see it in the flesh again, and Derek, your yellow Evora with black roof and wheels looks great

Edited by C7steve

Steve

Nice to meet you and thanks for making the effort to come down from Aberdeenshire. That certainly was a long way home from Edinburgh via Inverness. Must have been 6 hours driving, honestly officer! :police:

We had Gordon Masson (Yellow Esprit GT3) and scottmgibb (Black Esprit S3) from Aberdeenshire also.

Look forward to meeting you again in the future.

Brian

Andrew,

Forgot to say thanks also for organising, lovely to come back to Petit Paris and looking forward to next time.

George

Edited by douglasgdmw

And what colour will yours be Steve?

Edited by Derek

You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unwelcome season. 

I was just wondering what colour your car was, as I have only have seen three in Aberdeen.

White (Mike)

Orange (Justin)

Red (Hannah)

Steve.

There is also a yellow one with 'Lindsay' which all I can remember who works out at BP in Dyce who turned out for our Evora shoot at Knockhill last June. I don't think she is on the Forums though.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

And what colour will yours be Steve?

Depends what comes up at the time Derek. Colour choice changes every other week. Lol. The good thing is that the Evora looks good in most colours. Laser blue, and Black are favourites at present.

I will be keeping the car for the next few months, because I have just paid for a C service and new tyres, dampers, and springs all round.

How are you getting on with your new car, have you had a spirited run on a B road yet?

So how many evoras r there up here? 5-6?? And do two belong to girls???

Twisted2fit (from Scottish Elises) also has an Evora in Aberdeen, but not sure what colour his is.

Justin, or Mike might know if there are anymore Evoras up here in Aberdeen.

Steve.

Edited by C7steve