Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
what is this connector? - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

what is this connector?

I am tidying up some wireing and came across this connector does anyone know what it is for, I cannot see any other part for it to plug into, It is on a carb turbo, thanks.

In the second picture I have arrowed a relay and dotted the wire from it, it is something to do with the A/C as the inline fuse holder is marked up as this, but why does the lead go from this relay to the relay for the Fuel Pump?

post-683-0-37329700-1337368922.jpg

post-683-0-11480000-1337369191.jpg

Edited by red vtec

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The relay in the bottom photo doesnt show in the parts manual but could it be part of the control with the throttle jack solenoid to boost revs when the ac turns on.

Great looking tools, carpet and ignition "box". What are you clippimg with the wire snips???

Dave

Dave, the Clippers are for the UXB mounted above the fuel tank otherwise known as the alarm. It is a true example of shoddy fitment.

The relay in the bottom photo doesnt show in the parts manual but could it be part of the control with the throttle jack solenoid to boost revs when the ac turns on.

Ah thanks Malcolm. I knew it was not in the parst manual, but could not figure out what it does, I wonder if you are correct? it would make sense. Thanks

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"