Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus cars do very well at Prescott Hillclimb - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus cars do very well at Prescott Hillclimb

I attended my first visit to the Prescott Hillclimb this week-end and it is a fantastic event. Paul Matty had a number of fabulous single seater Lotus cars which I think may have had the fastest time, there also a number of other Lotus cars that seemed to be getting the fastest times as well. If you get the chance to go next year it is well worth the visit you can see the strangest collection of vintage thumpers (one had about a 27 litre engine) some truly outstanding priceless racing Bugatti's thundering up the hillclimb as well as a new Veyron this year which very nearly came to grief on the first bend but it was so fast. There were even Can-Can girls doing their thing for old pervs like me to enjoy all in all a great week-end such a pity it clashed with Castle Coombe

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it's spooky, trouble is it doesn't capture the sounds (well not very well) and smell though, wonder if anyone captured the Can-Can girls? I love the smell of Castrol R in the morning.

Edited by B1 RMA