Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
OZ Futura centre caps - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

OZ Futura centre caps

Hi, does anyone know where to get centre caps for the OZ Futura's?

post-6265-0-23941900-1339588365.jpg

Im chasing these ones specifically post-6265-0-07940700-1339588386.jpg

Not the ones with the Lotus badge (car has enough Lotus badges on it already)

Willing to trade if anyone wants to do a swap

• 4 months later...

Does anyone know if the OZ stamp is underneath the glued on Lotus badge for these centre caps. Im thinking of prising the lotus badges off.

Also the carbon fibre surrounds are cracked. Anyone sell spares/fabricate new ones?

• 4 months later...

Does anyone know if the OZ stamp is underneath the glued on Lotus badge for these centre caps. Im thinking of prising the lotus badges off.

Finally got round to checking this and can confirm the lotus badges are simply glued over the OZ stamp. Took about 20 mins to remove and clean the adhesive off. Very satisfied with that!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll swap mine with OZ on them if yours have LOTUS on them... EMAIL / PM me..

Hi 60N4.7,

PM sent

Am interested to with new carbon rings if any one has any ideas for new ones ???

Hi fflyingdog,

I ended up using carbon fibre vinyl that I bought for less than $5 on ebay. Just use a sharp knife to cut out the ring and stick them on. They honestly turned out better than I expected. Will post some photo's when I'm home next. Those rings aren't real carbon fibre anyway and they seem really easy to crack.

I tried the vinyl though it was hard to cut in good circles and after a few weeks ended up pulling up. Bought a small sheet off ebay of carbon fiber and then got a hole cutter attachment for my Dremel. The ones I made look EXCELLENT! Better than originals even!

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up using carbon fibre vinyl that I bought for less than $5 on ebay. Just use a sharp knife to cut out the ring and stick them on. They honestly turned out better than I expected. Will post some photo's when I'm home next.

Photo as promised;

I like your hole cutter idea Kenny. I think I will go down that avenue when these vinyls begin to peel.