Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Anyone got the rigth pdf manual - ecu wires - Page 2 - ECU/Freescan/Espritmon - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Anyone got the rigth pdf manual - ecu wires

M Blur

:lol: You are right the orange- black wire and Black are not connected on the cars with A/C. When I replaced my ECU these wires were not connected on my car-1991 SE Esprit and if I remember right there was a note stating that in the manual. :unsure:

I don't believe these wires are used, I have pictures of an SE ECM in a car with wires and I don' t see these wires, also I rewrote the schematic of the terminals for my project and there is no listing from the SE manual on an Orange/Black wire. Theres a brown/black, a black/orange and a couple of orange iirc.

Artie

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im taking my car out tonight and I have the quater window tank cover off at present, so if you still need some pictures of the ECU I can post them up late on tonight from my S4 ?

Just let me know.

Edited by CarlC

Last weekend took out the boot of the car in order for fitting of an original lotus translator overhaul kit as well as a Larini exhaust system. When I removed the panel covering the ECU on the righthand side there was an unused 2 pin connector with a black and orange wire and the other wire was if I'm right black. The car is running very fine without any problems. By the way the car is an 1990 Turbo SE.

Freek

Esprit Freak