Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit & Evora required this weekend - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit & Evora required this weekend

For display at Brands Hatch for the F2. Tickets/hospitality/food on offer for good, clean cars. Ideally from Friday am to Sunday PM, should be some good racing too :D

For each vehicle the owner will receive two entry tickets including access to a VIP suite in the Brabham Stewart Building situated on the Pit Straight, plus two meal vouchers entitling them and a passenger to a free meal in the Kentagon Restaurant for each day.

If that's not enough, there's an Evora entered for Johnny Mowlem and Gianni Giudici in the GT Open race alongside 458s, Porkers, Astons and Corvettes - 1000km pacesetter Nick Tandy will be racing as well as ex-F1 drivers Andrea Montermini and Gianmaria Bruni. There's also a racewinning Evora in the supporting Britcar race with ex-BTCC driver Martin Byford at the wheel, plus Elise's entered for Motionsport (and Simon and Pete in their 458), Steve Guglielmi and Paul McNeily/Jamie Stanley.

Hands up please?

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be able to do this. Was delivering a car to a customer on Saturday, but I should be able to delay that. Just enough time for a wash and polish for me and the car.....

Need to re-arrange a few things , but should be ok for all 3 days. Probably drop off the Esprit on Fri and leave it there for the w/end as I will need to be at the w/shop Fri pm and Sat am.

What sort of times are we talking about here for arrival etc?

Would also need a second car pass for the lift back on Fri etc if that's possible?

Hopefull it will be ok to leave the car there (securely) over the w/end so that it would be on display without the need to move it and cause anyone disruption.

Oh, a blag of a few laps would be good too!!!!

That should all be A-OK, thanks Paul. I'll PM you contact details of the organiser in the morning and although they'd like it there for 8am on Friday I'm sure there's flexibility. Thank you :)

Evora anyone?

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Some people,eh? What's wrong with a shamless blag?

I will be there tomorrow for breakfast and back on Sat and Sun.... up in the VIP suite. Eating in the kentagon. Etc....Probably blag a drink or 3 on Sat as she will be driving me home (as the Esprit will be staying there).