Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
new exige s, what options is needed? - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

new exige s, what options is needed?

kotten

I am thinking of order a the new exige s but i am not sure of some of the options.

Is there someone that have something to say about this, i am going to use my car on

track most of the time, mayby 90% track.

Below is my thinking of options, is there something that is not so important and not needed?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

* Premium Sport Pack

* Race Pack £2,000

* Air conditioning £1,100

* Trofeo tyres £800

* Diamond cut wheels, cast (17†front and 18†rear) £350

* Performance brake upgrade £1,700

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kotten, firstly welcome and good choice on the Exige - have you seen the TLF review here http://www.thelotusforums.com/latest-news/lotus-cars-news/driven-exige-s/

I think options is always going to be personal choice but I think the essentials for me would be:

Premium Sport Pack (I would probably go for contrast stitching too)

Race Pack

AC (Maybe not essential on a 90% track car but good for resale?)

Trofeos (but I might wait to change to these after the first set was worn due to the relatively high option price)

I also think I would add (although probably not for a car used on track 90%) :

Convenience Pack

Heated Seats

Reversing Sensors

And Motorsport Green :)

The standard brakes are very very good - maybe wait until you have used it on track a bit and allow a bit of money to maybe upgrade in the future, but i would imagine the standard brakes would cope fine.

All my opinion mind, it will be superb whatever you go for.

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

• 3 weeks later...

What? No Carbon?? Is this the new boss talking here??? Crazy... and a bit of a pisser to be honest, I guess that mean we're stuck with either an Elise interior or World of Leather... neither of which is ideal.

Having an affair with another marque... B-)