Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
VERY IMPORTANT, Offers to help members On Visit - Page 2 - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

VERY IMPORTANT, Offers to help members On Visit

My mate's (Oliver, Helmut) and me should be at the airport Stansted

on Tuesday 06.00 a.m. for check-in !!??

Is there an early riser who is willing to bring us from Hethel to Stansted ?? :D

Hi Jimmy, will you sleep on a chair at the airport too :P

Sorry mate!

Germanwings 4U335 3:05pm :P

So I would need a lift just after my extensive brunch :D

sunsets-wayzata-brunch-L.jpg

Edited by jimmybondi

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmy - you have an appetite like mine!!! :D

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Jimmy - you have an appetite like mine!!! :D

That means a gut like mine :D

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Luckily no! I am still sfelt! :D Whenever we go out for dinner, my GF has no idea where I put it all!!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

Tony - Just a thought regarding lifts: any southern convoys will most likely be heading up the M11 within a stone's throw of Stanstead anyway - would it be only polite to add a Stanstead stop to any formal convoy plans and give an idea of when they'll be there and how many seats will be available? You know, I sort of like the idea of a whole line of Esprits filing into Arrivals together to pick up some passengers - would be a nice way to great the overseas visitors and you'd get to piss off a few taxis as a bonus :D

How many lifts are we currently looking at for Sunday morning, and from which airports?

I can add Stanstead to the South West convoy route if it'd be of use - we'd be passing at about 09:30 - 09:45. Alternatively we could do Heathrow a little earlier - say 08:30 or thereabouts. (We're aiming to be at Wensum Valley for midday-ish to allow some rest before the charity convoy to compensate for a 5am start :D:D )

My passenger seat will most likely be available on both Sunday and Tuesday mornings, can confirm any more seats as/when others post to say they'll be joining us. Usual Esprit rules apply regarding luggage capacity, so no snowboards or suitcases please :)

I've booked a twin room for Sunday & Monday nights and am happy to share. PM me if interested.

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Request for help from a visitor from Denmark....

Guy's,

I'm at home (Norwich) from the 7th till the 11th October so can do any run's you require (Stansted 90 minutes away). As previously mentioned can put up a couple of people if need be as we are only a short distance from the hotel.

Over to you.

Keith.

Hi Guys

Will be flying into Norwich about 1pm (if on time) on the Sunday if someone could pick me up and would love to do the Charity run if someone has a spare seat. I have offered to help Alan with any filming on the Sunday so would need to discuss with him about what was required. Flying back late Monday evening from Stansted so could share fuel cost if anyone has any space (minimal luggage, no golf clubs)

Regards

Tom

Hi Folks

Does any one help me a lift from Standsted Airport on Sunday 08-01-2006 and back tirsday 10-10 2006 ?

Easy Jet fight no. 3562 arrive Standsted 11:20 Sunday

back tirsday around 4-5 PM

Y.Hotta

We're going to arrive London Stansted at 12:15PM (7.10) saturday. Our flight leaves from Stansted at 17:50 (10.10) tuesday (or 06:10 but later sounds better).

So we haven't got any transportation yet and no hotel rooms. Hmm. better search my tent and buy some better shoes :lol:

Anyone will help two finnish guys :lol:

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

Wayne has just mailed .

He will be arriving at Gatwick 7 am on the sunday morning, I will pick him up in a STEVENS car and bring him up to Wensum.

I'm sure Wayne will agree 'Twin turbos do it better' ! ! !

Mike :rolleyes::lol::lol:

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Wayne has just mailed .

He will be arriving at Gatwick 7 am on the sunday morning, I will pick him up in a STEVENS car and bring him up to Wensum.

I'm sure Wayne will agree 'Twin turbos do it better' ! ! !

Mike :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Mike

R u joning any of the convoys going up on Sunday ?

Cliff :P

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Mike

R u joning any of the convoys going up on Sunday ?

Cliff :lol:

Cliff,

Dunno yet,

gotta see what time Wayne drops in, will go anticlock round M25, could be at the Crossing around 0845

shlep up towards Cambs. and maybe meet up at or near Stanstead? Could be at Stanstead on M11 around 0930?

I will post Mobile Nos nearer the time.

Mike :rolleyes:

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

We're going to arrive London Stansted at 12:15PM (7.10) saturday. Our flight leaves from Stansted at 17:50 (10.10) tuesday (or 06:10 but later sounds better).

So we haven't got any transportation yet and no hotel rooms. Hmm. better search my tent and buy some better shoes :lol:

Anyone will help two finnish guys :rolleyes:

Jussi,

I should be in Cambridge on the Saturady morning so can meet you at Stansted around lunch time & then drive up to Norwich.

Keith.

Sounds good Keith :rolleyes:

Is there room for two then? Anyone can help going back to airport on tuesday?

I will be running a taxi service back to the airport on the Tuesday......but not too early please! I will have room for 4 max. I would ask, purely voluntary, for a contribution to petrol though as it's actually my holiday and I am making the run specially......loose change anyone?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

This started to sound good :P

Keith's offer sounds too good, if Keith is coming with his GT3 I might put other Jussi to your taxi and I go with Keith :rolleyes:

Certainly we pay all petrol costs :lol: Remember I'm coming from Finland and I know petrol cost some money :lol:

Keith that sounds like a plan then :lol:

Just booked flights :rolleyes:

Flight 2193 arriving to London Stansted 12:15 (7.10.2006 saturday).

And our plane leaves from London Stansted 17:50 (10.10.2006 tuesday).

Only question now is: Will I leave other Jussi in Norwich :lol:

Btw. What about all those parades and so on, is there any room for us? Cause it would be boring weekend to just sit in hotel room when everyone else having fun :P And transportation to the factory?

Jussi getting England tour spirit! Woohoo :(