Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wanted: Esprit SE Literature, Brochures & Collectibles - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Wanted: Esprit SE Literature, Brochures & Collectibles

shadeone

As some of you may know, I am a huge collector of anything and everything realted to the 90s Esprit SE since it is the car I personally own. I have what I believe to be the largest collection of SE related literature, brochures, dealer packets, press photos, postcards, posters etc... besides probably the factory itself. See Here for my entire collection.

There are a few items I have seen in various places however, and I am looking to add them to the collection in order to get closer to my goal of having everything out there. I have pictured the items I do not have below in hopes that some other overly-obsessed collector like myself might be on these boards and have a spare of something to part with.

A $10 finders reward will be paid to anyone who can help me locate anything from this list.

(click for larger photos)

Advertisements:

ad03th.jpg

ad04th.jpg

ad05th.jpg

Dealer Brochures:

ad02th.jpg

IMG_0285th.jpg

lotusnetherlandsth.jpg

Press Photos:

DSC_6405th.jpg

Posters:

newposterth.jpg

Also looking for the 1/43 scale Alezan Esprit SE resin model kit:

alezanth.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Jamie

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not have anything to add, but as a collector myself I congratulate you on the scope of your quest and success at it thus far. I dream of a collection of Lotus ephemera as comprehensive as yours only for all of Lotusdom.

Kyle Kaulback