Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
has sj sportcars closed! - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

has sj sportcars closed!

does anybody know if sj sportscars are stilln open as they have been on answer phone for well over a week now! do they shut down for a couple of weeks a year! two weeks now i have needed there bit of paper with the new torque settings and tightening sequence! :) just wanted to fix my car when i had the time, getting slighty anoyed now as i cant put the thing back together until i get that sheet of paper :) bugger :)

A

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, they're on holiday.

This same thing ended up a rumour a few years back!

They really ought to organise a better VM message! :)

Torque settings and tightening sequence for what?

I bet someone here has the answer - Make a new post and ask :)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Dan,

I'm feeling for ya. I'm sure I've got that piece of paper, assuming the gasket is the same one that comes as part of his engine gasket set. Problem is it's at my folks house, they're away and I won't be there 'till next weekend (by which time SJ'll probably be back). Also they don't have a computer at the mo so I wouldn't be able to get the numbers to you 'till Sunday night at the earliest.

Sorry to dangle the carrot but I'll try to remember to dig it out in case no one comes up with the goods beforehand!

Pete

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009