Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Newcastle - Open for business! - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Newcastle - Open for business!

TLF News

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps this'll get your juices flowing!

Lotus F1 legend Martin Donnelly will be appearing at Lotus Newcastle on Friday evening to discuss his time with Lotus and in F1. He'll also be there on Saturday to take guests out, now that is an experience you don't want to miss!

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 1 month later...

Now all I need is to win the lottery!

Current menagerie;
Kawasaki Z1000SX 2017 (Thinking man's sports tourer)

BMW X3 35D M Sport 2015 (Thinking man's chelsea tractor)

Toyota Hilux Invincible 2007 (Thinking man's mud plugger)

Lotus Esprit V8 1996 (Thinking man's thinking destroyer)

Did you read the article linked to in the first post? It does say that those facilities wont be in place until Jan next year.

its not that im dissing them and no i did not see the linked item but im sure if anyone who bought a new car from them and it broke down etc and was told they would have to wait a few months get it fixed they would be a little upset !

just dont ask them to fix your car as they will say the have no workshop

Martin, You never use your car for it to break down, why do you need a repair ?????

Dont worry,be happy.............

i was asking for a price and thats waht i was told

i took it to pure lotus as they where the only ones to answers my mesasge (that could do the work) out of many

how you doing martin i see you got yourself a bigun

• 4 weeks later...

I did test drive an Evora S from the Newcastle dealership, the guys there were very helpful and accomodating.

Mind you i did end up buying from the Leeds dealership as my other half preferred a different colour, nothing against the Newcastle guys as it is my home town.

They are kitting out a garage across the road from the showroom, i would presume they have alternative facilities in the meantime.