Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Souvenir Event Polo Shirts - Page 2 - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Souvenir Event Polo Shirts

Bibs

Shame on you Wayne.

I ordered mine in the closest colours I could get to the classic JPS (as per your avator), black with white (they don't appear to offer gold)

Graham.

Errr Graham, have a look at what these fellows are wearing B)

RonnieColin.jpg

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RonnieColin.jpg

Yeah but look what they're standing next too :D (and I mean the car not the pilot)

Graham.

Edited by Backmarker

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

RonnieColin.jpg

Your collection never ceases to amaze me, Dad worked with colin for 15 yrs and the only signature he has on anything was a gift from Colin........Actually, thinking about it I don't have anything with dads signature except that special edition Esprit book....If only I'd known at the time instead of giving everything away.... :D I sold Colins last paddock JPS Jacket for

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I'll stick with JPS black and gold please.

Graham.

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Can anyone else who wants one of these get your order in asap. I'd like most people to wear one so we know who you are and it's not a lot of cash for a nice polo shirt you can use again in the future for events.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Can anyone else who wants one of these get your order in asap. I'd like most people to wear one so we know who you are and it's not a lot of cash for a nice polo shirt you can use again in the future for events.

My card would bounce right now mate........whats latest date, need to wait for the money fairy....do want one though!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Final date is the 31st but the sooner the better. :)

Just ordered mine, Bibs, as I agree they're a good idea for this and future meets.

Could I have bottle green with yellow lettering if at all possible please? :-)

Cheers!

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

My card would bounce right now mate........whats latest date, need to wait for the money fairy....do want one though!

You Spendthrift... ...

At least if you dont run your own business you do get to KEEP your wages !!!

Mike :)

Suffering from Government Clawback......... :)

On second thoughts

WE ought to buying YOURS !!!

Edited by MKE40

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

As per usual I can't make my mind up between green/yellow red/white Black/gold ffs :lol:

One thing I hate in life is choices, what goes best with blue trousers ? Certainly not black...

I'll try and make my mind up soon :D

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

As per usual I can't make my mind up between green/yellow red/white Black/gold ffs :lol:

One thing I hate in life is choices, what goes best with blue trousers ? Certainly not black...

I'll try and make my mind up soon :D

Jon,

Buy yourself a pair of black trousers. The choice then becomes easy. Classic JPS :(

Graham.

Jon,

Buy yourself a pair of black trousers. The choice then becomes easy. Classic JPS :lol:

Graham.

Careful - we're all members of a car club, so none of us should be giving anyone fashion advice! :D:(

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

i have ordered the black with gold letters too, forgot that i only have blue jeans!

time to do some clothes shopping , dam i hate that :lol:

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

LOL ! Sorry about that Dave.

Blue/Black simply doesn't go dear and black/black...errr reaches for the black eye shadow black finger nail polish :lol:

Gotta be green/yellow really...although that doesn't go with blue much either it's not as if you're going to wear this much more than once :D

Bibo - how can I do a custom order ?

Edited by Jonathan

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

black/black...errr reaches for the black eye shadow black finger nail polish :lol:

Better ask the Fish for advice on how to wear Black/Black..........Yer could always have a Ginger rinse ?????

Mike :D:(:D

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Future events falling within Oct 9th 2006 you mean.

Anyway - pedantry aside, I've ordered a couple for me and the mrs but without consulting her regarding colour. Will it be possible to alter the order before 31st?

Ta

Charlie

Blue/Black simply doesn't go dear and black/black...errr reaches for the black eye shadow black finger nail polish :lol:

Gotta be green/yellow really...although that doesn't go with blue much either it's not as if you're going to wear this much more than once :P

Bibo - how can I do a custom order ?

Jon,

Light blue jeans and black polo works for me mate..............sorry :lol:

Graham.

Two Ordered

Black with Gold Lettering please...

Thanks

Cliff :lol:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Sorry about my stupid questions again :lol:

Just tried to make an order but I can't order more than a one shirt at a time. There's no place on order to put the text I want. I'm ordering two different colours to me and one with a "special" text to my friend who's coming to factory tour also.

Stupid Jussi again :)

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

Make 2 seperate orders Jussi, job done :)

38 shirts ordered so far out of 171 attendees. Hmm!!!

You've got 7 days to place you order, get cracking :)

I tried to order one a few days ago but the payment window kept telling me my "session had timed out..." Even logging back in etc. etc. didn't work. It is obviously working for others so I will have another go today. :)

banner-1.jpg