Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Souvenir Event Polo Shirts - Page 5 - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Souvenir Event Polo Shirts

Bibs

Hello Leighton

I've ordered the polo's from the printer, he orders the shirts in and when they arrive he'll print them up and I'll pop over there and collect them. Shouldn't be too long from now I'd imagine :lol:

Ta very much ...... :)

post-801-1162998941.jpg

• 3 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Erm, apologies for the huge delay here folks. Our printer is a small company based in Orpington in Kent and he spent the past few months with some serious family and personal issues which are now resolved. He's back in the mix, has printed all the shirts and a courier is delivering them to me today :huh:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 3 weeks later...

I've just got everything together to post these out and paypal in it's wisdom hasn't retained any of the addresses. Can I please, via PM, have the address of:

Andy C

Leighton

Botus

X6GAS

JEP

Bruce Takusko.

Many thanks :D

I also have a red and black polo with no name required which is making it tricky tracking down who ordered them (I'm not a shop y'know! :D) so if either of these are yours, please let me know :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.