Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige picture & video thread - Page 51 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

@win911 WOW!!! :respect:The fastest lap in a street legal Exige I have ever seen in Spa!!!

This is 911 GT3 RS territory now ... especially if you can really get to a 2:39 next time. I have seen a couple of Porsche Clubsport Racers there last time in there 991 GT3 RS (Clubsport) and the best one did a 2:379 on street legal tires...

How much do you think the new Aero contributes? And how does it look like?!?

Cheers

Norbert

• Like 1

Thx a lot Norbert...the Aero Parts a big Step forward. Especially in the fast Corners like Eau Rouge and Blanchimont the Car feels planted to the Ground. The only Thing is that you have to reach the Speed to make the Aero Parts work. In the first Laps i was a bit to cautios and the Car feels like I know it before. So Flat OUT is the right Way ;-) The Temperatures are very cold at this Day ...only 6 Degrees and it was not possible to bring some Heat in the Tires. I think it is possible to get a 2.39min. this Summer.

I will try different Tires cause I´m not totally happy with the Trofeo...The Griplevel is perfect but the Turn In Precesion is better with the Cup2. A Tire with the Best of both would be perfect.

A Disadvantage is the Gearbox...a Paddle Shift would fit perfect for a Car like that. But it`s horrible expensive.

2 hours ago, Win911 said:

Thx Gary...when did you go to SPA next Time ?

I will be there 30th May. Hoping for a dry day to really test the performance of the tvs1900 ssc upgrade. 

And it it looks like you have a much shorter 5th and 6th gear.

7 hours ago, NickEng said:

Hi Nicolas, 

you're correct, TLA. 

Just need to get it run in and the first service done :)

Hi Nick,

Let me know when you come in Haute Savoie/Geneva area :lol: or Bresse track.

• Like 1

Thx Jokke...after a Rebuild we change some inner Parts. The Clutch is upgraded and i had a Issue with the Gearfork. The 5th an 6th Gear are shorter.

But in the Testmule i did nearly 10.000km on Track without any Problems. The Car has now 28.000km with the Standard Box and works fine.

Hope to see you in Spa this Year...the 991 is awesome...all the Best for the upcoming Season.

On 12.4.2017 at 21:51, 550superfast said:

I will be there 30th May. Hoping for a dry day to really test the performance of the tvs1900 ssc upgrade. 

And it it looks like you have a much shorter 5th and 6th gear.

Gary...see you there. Booked that Day also ;-) hopefully dry Conditions.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NANO said:
Hi guys ... in which circuit you will be on 30 May ? Who organizes ?

Hi Nano....

check this here...

https://www.trackdays.co.uk/book/cartrackday/10463/

21 hours ago, 550superfast said:

That's great, look forward to it. Are all of Komotec coming too? Daniel in his black car?

Yes Gary...we come over with the two EX460 and a 3-11.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Win911 said:

Hi Nano....

check this here...

https://www.trackdays.co.uk/book/cartrackday/10463/

Yes Gary...we come over with the two EX460 and a 3-11.

Great, I shall enjoy chasing you all.

Norbert - are you coming?

• Like 2