Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus gathering, Sunday 23 September 2012 - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus gathering, Sunday 23 September 2012

Hi,

Justine and I would like to invite you to a Lotus gathering at our Lodge, near Ballater, on Sunday 23 September 2012 from 11am onwards.

We'll put on some soup & sandwiches for lunch and then go for a run in the cars for all those interested.

post-5101-0-81635500-1347527863.jpg

We've been really busy and it seems like we've missed all the events this year so I really hope you can make it.

Please feel free to pass this invitation on to other Lotus drivers/clubs that you think might be interested.

RSVP

cheers, Archie

Gairnshiel Lodge

Glengairn

Ballater

AB35 5UQ

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A family wedding down south means I can't go but if anyone is intending going along add your name to the list below.

1:

• Gold FFM

Hi Arch, as you know I am once again back in the sunshine in Baku but Wendy plans to come along although it will be in the BM as the old Eclat took a bit of a hammering on Colins Tour of Scotland the other week and due to a wedding etc I have not had chance to have a look at the brakes, I recon keeping up with the new boys was a bit hard on the old brake drums but she done well for a 30 year old as did all our Elans and the S3 Esprit of Scotts, hopefully this next time home (after a 16 day break in the Turkish sunshine) the Red Beast will be back to grace the tarmac and maybe we might come over and help out with your one before the weather gets to bad.

Edited by johnpwalsh

that's great guys, it'll be great to see you all.

Keep your fingers crossed for some decent weather, it looks a bit changeable on Sunday.

My Esprit is still garaged so I'm looking forward to that "fix" :unworthy:

cheers, Arch

Hi, are u guys coming up in convoy?

One of my mates was wanting company on those twisty roads north of Dundee/Perth.

cheers Arch

• Gold FFM

Hi folks I hope you enjoy the day and I will be thinking of the fun I will miss again, the new Mrs W wiil be there but with the BM so if there is no sign of her by lunch time someone give her a bell she is probably lost, ha ha.

Enjoy and see you all soon.

John Walsh.

P.S. Please excuse the writing it's a stupid Russian keyboard.

Edited by johnpwalsh

Rambo and Farran from the LEC forum are driving up via Blairgowrie/Glenshee. How about a meet-up at the Blairgowrie Tesco at about 10am? If anyone is interested I'll let the M100 guys know.

cheers Arch

Other cars that will Join you at Tesco's are Mark in a red M100, Farran in a Yellow M100 and Brian in a Red Esprit.

If i wasn't making sarnies I'd come meet you there myself, have fun ;)

Sorry I can't make it this morning Archie. I came down with the flu a few days ago and far from getting over it I am actually much worse today. And I wouldn't wish to pass it on.....

I hope you have a good meet.

Mark

Thanks to everyone for a great day.

I couldn't quite hold onto the lead on the way to Tomintoul, Ally in the 211 was awesome!

I couldn't stop laughing at Tut and the road rage incident ;)

251773_10151090575319608_618439677_n.jpg

Many thanks Archie & Justine for the great hospitality, we both really really enjoyed the day. Your place is a great venue!

Was also nice to meet everyone for the 1st time and surely will all meet up again.

Cheers

Mike & Angela

Looks like a great turnout, wish I could have been there.

Thanks to yourself and Justine Archie for laying on a great lunch, and loads of fresh coffee. Was good to meet up with everybody and talk rubbish.

Good run for me both ways, solo on the way in, and a good run home with Ali. I was surprised at the pace of some of the cars on the way to Tomintoul, also the willingness of drivers to let you past, does not always happen with some of the Supercar egos.

Cheers

tut

ps:- must check the tyres for flat spots <BG>

ps:- must check the tyres for flat spots <BG>

Yeah, looks like someone was trying to resurface the road in rubber next to that wee bridge :devil:

Thanks to everyone for a great day.

I couldn't quite hold onto the lead on the way to Tomintoul, Ally in the 211 was awesome!

Great day Archie, thanks again to you and Justine.

Good to see all the cars being driven properly. The old Elan especially was a joy to watch moving around. Well pedalled though, the driver having to keep busy.

211 likes to be in front though with no windscreen. ;)