Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit breakfast meet.... - Page 5 - UK - Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit breakfast meet....

CHANGES

I do.often have to.ve sedated! Like I said this mornin...about ten pints should counter act the caffeine and cake intake! Dunno about anyone else but I had to.go.for an hour drive after the meet...just because...well everyone else had more than a five min journey there!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty awful weather going there and possibly worse coming back. Saw 4 accidents on the M40 with cars either being pulled out of ditches or rescued from the central reservation. Better than staying at home though and got out for a drive to meet and chat with other owners :-) Would do it again and there may be a possibility of a meet around Buckingham?Silverstone next time.

Trevor.

IMG_2839.jpg

IMG_2840.jpg

IMG_2841.jpg

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_2843.jpg

IMG_2844.jpg

IMG_2845.jpg

IMG_2846.jpg

IMG_2847.jpg

IMG_2848.jpg

IMG_2849.jpg

I'll get around to it at some point.

Yes it was great seeing everyone, good turn out,, Shame about the slight

rain.. Funny thing was on my way home , westwards , i ended up with bright

sunshine and had to reach for the shades...

We will arrange another similar meet as you say , bucks area. to hopefully attract

a few more....

Thanks to everyone who turned out...

I did spot an (Chrome?) orange Esprit southbound on the M40 at c12.45 yesterday. It was just south of Oxford.

I assumed it was one of you chaps - Whirlybird?

Lights up and in the outside lane. Looked good. I was driving Northbound in the daily driver

I agree, good to see all. As much as I like the other 'loti', it's the Esprit which I prefer. So, it was good to see them all.

Would have been nicer to see them without the pouring rain and in a bit more detail.

Thanks all.

Outside lane ?

I thought I was doing 70, the speedo doesn't work, I was just following the other traffic, my wife's having a baby, my cat had an accident, There was a strong wind behind my car which pushed me over the limit, My shoe was caught in the carpet and caused pressure on the pedal.

IT WASN'T ME OFFICER

:banned:

I have CDO, it's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order, AS THEY SHOULD BE !

These pictures are brilliant, shame about the weather but well done to you all who tackled it, I don't trust the other numpties on the road in weather like that I don't think they see us very well in there mirrors in any little lotus!! I will be up for bringing mine out on a nicer weekend, Silverston would be good, I've never been, or maybe a GT car race ? But we'd have to check the race locations

Ah finally got myself some internet access....

Twas a good little shindig the other weekend, pity about the weather but enjoyable all the same. Top marks to all those in attendance.... minus points to those teases that said they would attend (you know who you are) and bonus points to Trev for getting in even less sleep than me... and still making it.

Pleaseure to meet/catch up with all present.

I will hopefully post some flics shortly

Trev no wonder there were a load of accidents on the M40, taking photos in the pouring rain whilst driving may have been a factor...

Great selection of Esprit's there for your Breakfast meet.

We had our monthly regular Breakfast meet at The Bingo on Sunday but we were luckier with the weather than you guys.

We had a fair mix of cars with an Elise, 3 Exiges, 3 Evoras and 2 Esprits.

Afterwards the 2 Esprits went for a run up to Aberfeldy before heading back to Fife.