Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Putting her to bed so she wakes up happy - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Putting her to bed so she wakes up happy

Whirlybird

At the end of the month my car tax expires. As this is my busiest time of year for work (No, i'm not santa) and I have some training coming up, together with the fact that driving in the rain doesn't interest me means 'Kylie' has to be sorn for a few months.

Are there any recommendations on what should be done to ensure a smooth trouble free sleep ?

I have a trickle charger and noted that leaving the handbrake off is a good idea. Anything else ?

I have CDO, it's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order, AS THEY SHOULD BE !

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well glad you made our meet before your lay up! How long are you planning on putting her away for? Last year I put mine away, but.im.going to.see this year if.i.can push the boat out and use it through the winter... Best thing though is to keep popping out to visit and reasure her that shes still loved and will be given a good spanking come the sunny weather :-D

As we have only been together now for 5 months 8 days 7 hours and about 35 mins.......roughly, I have had a chance to get used to owning a Lotus Esprit. I have got over listening to every noise, now I only listen to the relevant ones. I now have confidence that I can go long distances without coming back on the back of a low loader (touch wood).

Kylie will sleep for about 3 months and if the weather is good I shall wake her and look forward to next years driving.

Next year I wont feel like a newbie, I know the car and am happy with her and I now know that there are many people more than willing to help should there be a problem some time in the month !

For a few months I will just have to dream about her, gives me a good excuse why I am calling out Kylie's name in the middle of a dream !

I have CDO, it's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order, AS THEY SHOULD BE !