Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Puzzle - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Puzzle

Evil_Dr_Fish

It's a bit lame and absolutely NOTHING to do with hacking like it tries to imply - but it will keep you distracted for a few minutes...

In all fairness, some of the things you either know or you don't.

Here

IIRC There are 23 puzzles?

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you REEEEEEALLLY get stuck you can either PM me or just use google - I'm sure that will answer all your questions! :)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

Oh god it's the biddy!

Good on you for getting there tho! :)

Ermm 13? someone?? Anyone?

Before I kick my computer?

Oh god....please someone...........

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

:) Dont get it , how do you get past No 1 ?

250pxwackybye01dt7.jpg

Guess I'll have to ask my friend here

Cliff :)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Cliff - at the top of your Explorer window, where you type in the web address....

See the very last bit says "1.html"

Try deleting the 1 and put a 2 in its place... then press return :)

Cliff - at the top of your Explorer window, where you type in the web address....

See the very last bit says "1.html"

Try deleting the 1 and put a 2 in its place... then press return :)

:) Where ??

Cliff :ph34r: B)

Going to have to ask my friend ' woody '

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

DOH!!!

Now who can't put 2 & 2 together :)

(Well that and it was bloody hours ago that I looked at it and didn't remember the final thing it says! ...and that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

DOH!!!

Now who can't put 2 & 2 together :)

(Well that and it was bloody hours ago that I looked at it and didn't remember the final thing it says! ...and that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

I'm getting nothing done. Will try later.....bloody buchanan is stuck in my mind!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I'm getting nothing done. Will try later.....bloody buchanan is stuck in my mind!

AT last. Brilliant!

Sent it to 20 people and had 10 calls asking for help already!

Now YOU get to be the smart arse! :)

There's always Alta Vista's BabelFish and Google has one too!

I got there in the end after i was told a story from buzz. :lol:

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

I'm still getting texts this morning. Apparantly the person who originally sent it is Evil, according to all my friends and associates........

How little they know! :lol: