IGNORED

will it rain?

esprit22

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt it can be predicted with any accuracy that far ahead - only thing is every time I have been to Norwich it has rained, just the way it is being so close to the North Sea there.

I remember the 50th Aniversary of Team Lotus they had all the old F1 cars running in the POURING rain, it was torrential up until they had the type 79 onwards out then it brightened up - on the way back it rained so hard I had to stop the car and nearly got blocked in by a flooding road - incredible - still, it was a great day.

Plan for rain is all I can say then if it is bright / dry it'll be a nice suprise and make the day even better !

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Doubt it can be predicted with any accuracy that far ahead - only thing is every time I have been to Norwich it has rained, just the way it is being so close to the North Sea there.

I remember the 50th Aniversary of Team Lotus they had all the old F1 cars running in the POURING rain, it was torrential up until they had the type 79 onwards out then it brightened up - on the way back it rained so hard I had to stop the car and nearly got blocked in by a flooding road - incredible - still, it was a great day.

Plan for rain is all I can say then if it is bright / dry it'll be a nice suprise and make the day even better !

well, u certainly know how to cheer a bloke up, that means I'll have to take 2 wardrobes...

Just being realistic - tbh it could pish down all it wants as far as I am concerned - it's going to be a superb day regardless of the weather ! Could even turn out like it has been her today, torrential rain and then beaming sunshine every 20 mins.

Just being realistic - tbh it could pish down all it wants as far as I am concerned - it's going to be a superb day regardless of the weather ! Could even turn out like it has been her today, torrential rain and then beaming sunshine every 20 mins.

Ifs+buts are no good. what we want, is to hear from a member whose hoby is, following the rainfall and rain cloud formation patterns over the u.k over a ten year period in order to get an accurate answer.

Guy's,

Forget the seaweed & all that. Living around 10 miles from the factory the weather for the past two days was said to be rain, rain & more rain. So yet again the weather people got it wrong as it's been sunshine all the way. So forget the weather forecast it will be the best weekend you will have had for a while.

Bib's, any chance of commemrative umbrella's ????? just in case

Keith

reckon the main concern for factory visit is "WILL IT BLOODY RAIN"

who knows some one. apart from micheal fish, who can tell us guys what to expect weatherwise on 8th,9th,10th october?

My vote is yes. :lol:

There's a room at the factory that hands out these in exchange for

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

That's me :D

No, it categorically will not rain.

Might do mind.

I'm torn, as if it's sunny then everyone else

will be happy, but i of course hate the sun and

will have to hide my delight should we have two

days of refreshing north sea drizzle.

:lol:

Seriously it could snow for all I care, after speaking to Bibo the other night it's going to be a superb day regarldess of rain, sleet, snow etc

But being in Norwich, October, close to the sea - use what god hath given yous and plan for changing weather or do as Dan says and buy a brolley :lol:

can you fit snow chains on an esprit?

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

That's me :lol:

No, it categorically will not rain.

well, thats good enough for me.

but if it does, which it wont, because you have categorically stated that it WILL NOT RAIN,...... but

if it does, which it wont,..... you can pay the 20 squids for me to get into the factory. if it's sunny then I'll pay for you.

guess you have to ask yourself that question "do I feel lucky" well do you? (I would say punk but I dont know you yet, and you might be bigger, no , taller than me!

I've definately got a better collection of buttons to make life hard for you no matter how big or tall you are, punk :lol: :lol:

It won't rain, don't worry!

buttons? wot chocolate buttons, pyjama bottoms buttons? you've lost me! but then again, you do live in norfolk.(is it flat caps country up there, or just shrunk ones?)

No, buttons with 'ban' and 'suspend' on and London isn't in Norfolk!

you'r talking in riddles, or some wierd norfolk slang, I am to say the least, confused, even bewilderd, any roada, I live in essex! (where's london?)